Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Killing in Playa Flamenca ?

Can't find a post on this but I was wondering if anyone in Playa Flamenca knew about the following story which was in the Daily Express on Saturday 8th January:

Police were yesterday searching for the killer of a Londoner whose body was found in his burning villa on the Costa Blanca.

Musician Roy Thrussell, 56, was discovered with a severe head injury at the Playa Flamenca complex in Orihuela Costa. Firemen found him after putting out a small fire. There was no forced entry but his car was stolen.

He lived alone. His ex-wife and daughters live in Britain.

Very sad news, condolences to his family and friends.

Comentario

There is a piece in the CBN. Read it online Friday. Very worrying.

Comentario

Comentario

Where is Urbanisation Vistamar 1?

Comentario

Comentario

Hi all,

I think you have to get these things into perspective!! It is a dreadfull thing to happen anywhere but these stories always seem to give a false feeling of horror when you read them about the area we live in - in Spain Torrevieja and around !!

Torrevieja now has, so I'm told, nearly 100,000 residents plus all the non residents and God knows how many of those there are !!

I live at the moment in Sussex but hope to move to Torrevieja this year. and believe me we have a lot more murders, muggings, attacks etc in this area than I ever read about in Spain.

So as they say on the tele - "Don't have nightmares !!"

Regards,

Dave D.

Comentario

Dave D - Thanks for that reminder. Positive posts after bad news like this always help to bring things back into prospective I think. I must admit that as we are due to complete soon and the urb we are buying on is suffering from quite a few breakins at the moment my mind has been working overtime. I know when we move in we will prob spend 1/2 the night listening for things that hopefully aren't there, until we get used to things. Lets hope the police catch whoever did this asap.

Comentario

As we are to move to torre soon
                  These posts always worry you a little, but i have come to think that if we all had a forum for our local area that we live in back here in the uk we would see a lot more posts about bad things in our own area than we ever hear about now.

A story like the one above is always sad to hear wherever it is.

Comentario

hi i dont know if anyone still comes on here, my step dad was roy thrussell. Im just wondering if anyone knows how i can see the newspaper article of this ???

i would also like to know if anyone knew if he was sent back to britain?

please any replies would be very helpfuk.... many thanks charlotte

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X