X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Ladies/Girls Night Out

Hi "Girls"

Especially Jan - you asked me to let you know when the next "Girls Night out" was going to be - The next "Girls Night Out" will be Saturday 5th November 2005.

It will be at Santa Pola Palace where "The Tremeloes" are entertaining. I thought that would be a good 60's group and we could have a nice meal, drink, good "Girlies" chat and lots of dancing. Just a "FUN" night out for the girls really.

Please let me know who would like to come along to this "Fun evening". I shall start making a list as you "Girls" let me know. Closing date should probably be about 22nd Oct - just to make sure we have a brilliant table near the dance floor.

Look forward to hearing back from all you "Girls/ladies" who fancy a good night out.

Bye for now
    lol Carol

Ladies/Girls Night Out

Hi Ladies

It appears that we have 2 extra seats booked for our "Girls Night" at Santa Pola Palace to see the Tremeloes on Saturday 5th Nov.

If anybody else would like to join us please post on La Marina Forum, or e-mail me direct on spainretreats@yahoo.co.uk

Thank's. I'm sure you'll have a really G R E A T night.

Bye for now
    lol Carol xxx

Comentario

ladies-girl night out

Hi Carol

I've just joined this site and was interested in any further ladies nights out that you might be arranging in the future.

I've lived in Spain for 17-months now and would like to meet new friends.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Wend

Comentario

Girls Night Out

Hello Wend
        How nice to hear from you. I'm afraid you've missed last Saturday's "Girls Night" - what a shame as quite a few ladies cancelled in the end. To start with we had 8, then 9, and it finally ended up - for one reason or another 4, but we still had a good evening.

Would you like to give me your e-mail address so we can correspond directly.

I haven't actually decided when the next "Girls Night" will be. You do realise that we are not actually "Girls" don't you? Quite a bit older in fact. It's actually my Birthday tomorrow (Tuesday 8th) - not a teenager any more. Still life's what you make it isn't it?

I'd love to hear back from you. I have lived over here in Spain with my partner for about 5 years now and find it very difficult meeting women friends that are "allowed" out in the evenings.

Anyway bye for now
        lol Carol xx

Comentario

Re: Girls Night Out

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Carol. I hope you have a great time and not too much to drink lol.

Thank you for the reply, it was lovely to hear from you.

My e-mail address is:

wendyangel130@msn.com

Hope to meet soon.

Wend

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X