X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Delay T.V.

Hi all
    I'm sure I have seen a posting about "Delay T.V" which could possibly suit someone like me who does not permanently live in Torrevieja but would like access to U.K.TV. I think it was a posting by Television Man but I might be mistaken.

Any info and contact would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alsuta

Some one posted this link the other day

http://www.superbeam.tv/news.htm

Comentario

Probably being just a tad thick here, but why would it be a good deal at double the price for only half the time? Or am I reading it all wrong?

Comentario

Comentario

Hi Milke1952

Thank you for the info.Iwill contact Superbeam and check out if your interpretation of the charges is correct. It could be the solution that suits me.

Regards

Alsuta

Comentario

I'm interested in this new service (visiting Torre 3-4 times a year for a total of 8-10 weeks) and have asked for more info on the Superbeam website. As I've already been sold one pup - analogue mesh of poor quality - I'm reluctant to shell out another Euro 450 until I get some feedback from existing users. So if there's anybody out there using Superbeam I'd really like to hear from them.
            One other thought - is it legal?
            cheers
            Ingo

Comentario

Hitting on that last question about legality of this Superbeam system, can anyone tell me which are the "legal" systems that have been approved by the Spanish authorities for receiving english satellite tv.

We have been offered access to the Telmicro System via our president of our residents committee in our apartment block. Can anyone tell me if this is a quality system? I have been told that this has been approved by the Spanish Authorities. Can anyone confirm this?

Comentario

As for the legality of the system I don't know I am back in March and intend to visit their offices in Quesada for a demo. If is all above board then I intend to sign up as their holiday packages suit my needs. Like the last post I too had the analogue system for just over 18 months and got stung in the change over Digital so dont want to get stung again

Mike

Comentario

Superbeam responded promptly to my website request for info. Here is their reply:

"Thank you for your enquiry about our broadband Wireless Access System.Our
                  projected launch date has been put back 2 weeks to the end of January (Keep
                  your eye on our news page www.superbeam.tv/news.htm for further
                  information).
                  We will also be opening our administration and sales office in the
                  commercial centre behind the petrol station on Ciudad Quesada at the same
                  time.(Next to Millenium Estate Agents) Here you will be able to see the
                  system in operation and discuss your requirements.Projected initial
                  installation costs will be around 450 euros,a standard tv is fine for reception using the Superbeam Z Box digital set top box monthly rental rates for holiday
                  homes are expected to be around double the normal monthly rate for packages
                  as seen on our www.superbeam.tv/channellist.htm webpage.
                  regards

sales@superbeam.tv

I'll be paying them a visit when in Torre next month.

Ingo

Comentario

As I am not there till mid-March would be interested in any feedback you may have after your visit to their offices

Regards

Mike

Comentario

Do you need a dish for this system then? If so, how large does it have to be? If not, how is the "Superbeam" received?

Chris

Comentario

I'll provide feedback on Superbeam after I've paid a visit to them w/c 21st Feb.
                        If you click on the website link: www.superbeam.tv/news.htm you'll discover details on what kit is required to receive their transmission.

Ingo

Comentario

Hi Maddogingo

I also got a prompt reply to my enquiry. The fact that you only pay when you view would seem to be the answer for holiday home owners.

I will not be in Torrevieja until April and would also appreciate any information you get during your visit next month.

Regards

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X