Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Help - Tall Building required!

Your help please (and I hope I'm not in breach of any forum reg's).

We are currently looking for tall buildings within the area to site our low output radio transmission equipment. The equipment requires both room for an antenna array (not large or heavy) a place for some control equipment and a low consumption electrical feed (less than 2 watts)

The ideal areas looked for are La Mata along to Pilar de la Horadada and inland toward Elche.

We are naturally prepared to pay a reasonable rental for suitable sites as well as a finders fee for anyone introducing either the suitable sites or the community Presidents.

The purpose of these items are for the delivery of the new Telycom services now being deployed / introduced into the area.

If you are able to assist or would like any further information, please email to telycominfo@hotmail.com

Many thanks

Mike Ayers

Mike,

Nothing to do with this thread and I haven't got a tall building, but were you, by any chance, the young man I bumped into on Thursday in Lo Monte?

Jane

Comentario

Jane,

I have to confess that it in all probability it was I at the Lo Monte...(putting the finishing touches to sponsorship of a certain persons TV 'Spanish Lessons'...Wonder who that could be?)

and why have you not a tall building...just because there are none in San Pedro is a pretty lame excuse!

Mike

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X