Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Padron

I signed on last June, but now that I am buying a new car, the dealer wishes to see my Padron. Do I have to get a new one, or at least, a copy with a more recent date on it?

Simple answer - ask him wha he wants. If the June one suffices there is no need to get a new one.

Comentario

This is Spain for goodness sake !
      Ask 40 people and you will get 40 different answers.
      A neighbour used one over 3 years old. No probs.
      A friend bought 2 cars and did not even have a Padron at the time.
      A car dealer told me they have to be less than 3 months old.
      I was told mine at 20 months was too old -tough-it got presented and accepted.
      Just a typical lottery.
      There is no answer. It all depents. On what ?
      Who knows.

Comentario

Stardust, so cyncical for one so young!! Pretty much the perfect answer. As I suggested, the thing to do is ask the dealer what he wants. he won't want to lose a sale so your idea of "toughing it out" is perfect. If you want to know what a Ford Dealer wants call Paul of Crespo Motors on 609234788.

Comentario

Well I went to the Orihela Costa Ayuntamiento this morning, and after queing for the usual indeterminate period I eventually got to the counter. Lo and behold! No problem. They issued another Padron Certificate, but stated that it only lasted a month if you wished to use it to buy a car. Complete contradiction to the first time of course, the girl told me then that it was indefinite. I think that the details are indefinite, unless you change them because you have a new address, or a new passport number, but it appears that to produce the Padron Certificate for a specific purpose it must have a recent date on it! Frankly, if you wanted to prove thatr you live at a specific address, what's wrong with a phone bill or Electricity Bill? Still that' s not beurocratic enough is it???

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X