Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Makro Spain

I have been told that I can use my Makro card in Spain. There is a Makro store in Murcia and I am considering getting some stuff for my house from there.

Does anyone have any experience of using Makro Spain? I don't know whether they sell the same things as the UK makro stores.

In the UK I would buy my bicycles and garden furniture from Makro. If I go to the spanish store will it sell these things?

Or would I be better going to Carrefour?

PaddyW

Makro Spain

There is a Makro in Benidorm behind the La Marina centre. Please let me know if your card works and if it gives a similar service as in the UK. Will not be back out until Easter but would be interested in your findings.

Comentario

We have used the Makro in Benidorm with our english card, no problems. It does'nt sell that much. It is mostly food and equipment for restaraunts. We did get a heater and video there but there isn't any clothes or furniture. Or wasn't when we went last year.
      Cath

Comentario

Makro

I used Makro in Spain a couple of weeks ago, they accept the English card no problem, but they ask for ID, I must admit though I wasnt impressed with the one outside Benidorm, the range is limited and it isnt as cheap as certain supermarkets in Spain

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X