Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• DRIVING TO TORRE FROM STMALO FRANCE

Hi, Can anyone tell me the easyest and quickest way to drive to torre from stmalo, and how long it will take? thanks. driving down on 1 feb

We docked at Cherbourg a bit further up but came via Bordeaux, Bayonne where we stopped the night, San Sebastian, `Pamplona, Zarragoza, Teruel then down to Segundo near Valencia and joined the motorway there. You can do it in 1 day if you set off early morning. Good luck

Comentario

DRIVING TO TORRE FROM STMALO FRANCE

Hi,
      There are two routes I have driven on from St Malo to torrevieja, but the weather at the time of year you are travelling could make the journey a little un predictable due to the weather - so make sure you are prepared (snow chains etc).
      Both routes are the same up to bordeaux (St Malo, Rennes, Nantes,Bordeaux).
      (a.) Bordeaux, Toulouse, Perpignan, Barcelona, Tarragona, Valencia, Alicante, Torrevieja.
      For the overnight stop, you could use the motel & Rest Area at the junction of the motorways A61/E30 and E15/A9 between Toulouse and Perpignan ( I only rested there).
      (b.) Bordeaux, San Sebastian, Vitoria - Gasteiz, Burgos, Madrid, Albacete, Alicante, Torrevieja.
      For the overnight stop I used the Etap Hotel jsut off the A63 motorway at Bayonne about 20 Mins from Border.
      If The weather is OK, I favour route (b) and it is not as costly on toll fees.
      Have a Good Journey.
      Don

Comentario

DRIVING TO TORRE FROM STMALO FRANCE

thanks for the advice!

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X