Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Police station Orihuela??

we need to know the opening times of this police station as we need to go and get my wifes N I E from up there (i got mine in march) i can remember that you can only go after 4pm but i think it's closed on fridays, is this correct?

no one know? at least one person mus have got there number up there?

Comentario

Hi Pandashoe
      We went to Orihuela for our NIE's our solicitor took us, it was 6.00pm, I hope this helps.
      Barbie

Comentario

If you are talking about the town hall at Orihuela Costa you need to be there at about 7am. The police station doesn't hand out NIE numbers. Have you got the correct forms? Have you got photocopies? Have you got passport copies? The town hall opens at 8.30am and they start handing out numbers for the NIE/Residentia queue. As long as you have got the correct forms your number is called in sequence. Hand in your form and go back (collect a number etc etc) a month later and you have your NIE number.
        Cath

Comentario

yes it does i got mine there,and no i dont mean the town hall, it's the place that is in the national police station building in orihuela town i know that it opens from 4 till 7 for nie's but there 1 day it doent and i carnt remeber if it's thursday or friday it's closed

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X