Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• iron security grills

can anyone help with a name to supply door and window grills to my apartment. preferably in the Rojalis area. hoss

security grilles

Hi try Gatehousegrilles based in Torrevieja. Their telephone no. is 0034 966789593.

Comentario

iron grills

thanks for the tele no. will get in touch when next over.

Comentario

grills fitted

i can recommend a small trustworthy company based in the la marina area:Telephone :colin on 966795640

Comentario

Window / Door Grills

We were out a while ago and got a good deal from this guy. Good sturdy grills. Ask for Rodger 679144295

Comentario

security grills

thans to everyone for the feedback.can you tell me how long from order to fitting for any of these guys

Comentario

security grilles

Hi

Gatehousegrilles deliver normally within 2 weeks.

Comentario

Rodger usually supplies and fits within 2 weeks

Comentario

I always use Alex, who is a Ukranian friend of mine who has his own business.

This afternoon, I ordered a gate to be made to measure and it will be fitted on Friday.

He speaks good English, let me know if you want his telephone number.

Comentario

Comentario

Grilles

The most important thing to ensure is that the grilles are embedded into the brickwork. A number of companies supply excellent grilles and then cement them into a predrilled hole. I've seen. too often, what a jemmy can do when used on these - next to useless!

Comentario

Thanks to everyone who came up with names and numbers it has helped a great deal. We will probably have lots of other questions as we get nearer to completion. We are realy glad of this forum

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X