Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• ALTOS DE BAHIA

IS ANYONE WAITING TO MOVE TO THIS AREA, OR HAS ANYONE JUST MOVED IN?

Altos De La Bahia

Hi Rosie
    If you search previous posts there are several relating to this area.
    We are due to complete in March and are waiting for news from Internet friends who are due to visit 18 Feb.
    We are on Phase 9 at the top of the site

Comentario

Hi there

We have had our apartment here since March 2003, hubby is due to go out in 3 weeks if you want any updates

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Lorraine
        Hi there

We have had our apartment here since March 2003, hubby is due to go out in 3 weeks if you want any updates
        Thanks for replying- i just wanted to know if the phase before us was completed-on time-manzana 9
        we are phase 14 and hope to be moving out this july

Comentario

Re: Altos De La Bahia

Originalmente publicado por KC
          Hi Rosie
          If you search previous posts there are several relating to this area.
          We are due to complete in March and are waiting for news from Internet friends who are due to visit 18 Feb.
          We are on Phase 9 at the top of the site
          we are phase 14= and hope that if all goes well with yours then we will compelte on time in july05, please let me know how things go for you
          i have looked through the sites and as you say found some details but am still having trouble getting to grips with using this computer.
          good luck rosie

Comentario

Hi KC, Lorraine,
            We are also on Manzana 9 and due to complete end March.

A few queries based on your knowledge to date:

1. Is it necessary to get a solicitor? Urmosa strike me as being very professional and goodness knows they don't need bad publicity from dissatisfied buyers....but as this is my first time buying abroad?

2. Any further news on plans for the facing land? (previous threads by SMB etc. indicate the bull ring will be replaced by a shopping centra and a school)

3. Is the swimming pool, general disposal bins and other shared facilities likely to be completed by end March?

Many Thanks
            UT

Comentario

Altos De La Bahia

Hi UT

Will have more info on completion next week.

You may find it useful to go into the chat room as Black widow may be able to give you an update

Comentario

Ultimate Traveller.

Regardless of how good your agent is I would always advocate getting an independent lawyer (i.e. NOT one recommended by your agent) to act on your behalf.

I'm sure you'd never buy a property in the UK without legal representation - the same applies in Spain.

Hope all goes well for you.

Chris.

Comentario

KC,
                  Best of luck with the completion.....look forward to your feedback.

Chris,
                  I have to admit this is the sensible approach - better safe than sorry.

Thx
                  UT

Comentario

Don't even THINK about NOT using a solcitor.

Comentario

Steve,
                      Any recommendations?

Any gotchas I should be aware of?

Cheers
                      UT

Comentario

I suggest that you have a good read of Hampshire's and Searle's books. (see www.thisisspain.info)

As for a solicitor Manuel Ortega at Belchi Asociados in Torrevieja town centre - directly opposite the Fonatana Hotel.

BELCHI & Asociados

Rambla Juan Mateo 18 Bajo 03180 TORREVIEJA Tlfno: +34 965 140 569 Fax: +34 965 219 177

E-mail: m.ortega@belchiasociados.com

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X