Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• I need a tailor

I need to find a tailor for the 20 of august. Can i get any help?

I am goin to be in torrevieja the 20 of august 2008

I need a tailor

Do you actually want a suit or something making or is it just for alterations?

Comentario

I need a tailor

i am goin to have 2 suits made that week so if any body could help me i would really appretiate it

Comentario

I need a tailor

Ummmmm, don't know of any tailors around this area, would it not be better to go to M+S before you leave the UK and buy 2 off the peg, at least you can see what they look like, never know what they may turn out like having them made. Probably cheaper too.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
          Ummmmm, don't know of any tailors around this area, would it not be better to go to M+S before you leave the UK and buy 2 off the peg, at least you can see what they look like, never know what they may turn out like having them made. Probably cheaper too.
          But what about in alicante or murcia any one please help me i just need a tailor for that occacion

Comentario

bump it up

what do you mean?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por ipbomber Ver Mensaje
              what do you mean?
              Make it come alive again. El corte ingles in Elche (and presumably in all their shopping centres) have a tailor service. They are very popular with tuxedos and tailsuits. But also do normal suits.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X