Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Decorative Garden Stones

I need some stones, to cover the garden, and when I asked the question of the old Forum I was kindly given a supplier in the la Marina area.

However, I left the information in my PM box, and now, of course it's gone. Any chance of someone updating me?

Thanks

I would hazard a guess that most large garden centres will be able to supply you your stone requirements and arrange delivery by lorry if necessary. One of the best garden centres I know of is Christians.

They are located on what is known as the lemon grove road. the road from the N332 which links up with the CV90 road. After going past La Mata on the N332 heading for Alicante, you will climb up a hilll before descending into Guardamar. At the top of that hill (El Moncayo) turn left onto the lemon grove road. The tall radio mast will be on your right hand side and about half a km down this road (after going past a very smellly farmyard) there is a smalll right hand turn (watch out for Christians (small) sign)) which you take. They are a few hundred metres up the road.

If you come to Restauarant Manolo (on the left hand side), turn round as you have gone too far!!

Regards,
    Ian

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X