Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Road tax, impuesto sobre vehiculos expensive?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Road tax, impuesto sobre vehiculos expensive?

Hello everyone,

First time user and not yet a resident in Orihuela Costa. I need help desperate.
    I hope someone will know an answer or give me good advice.
    Could it be true if buying a second hand car that the suma for the gouvernement (impuesto sobre vehiculos) can be 380 euro a Year? Or is the seller lying? He also did about the registration year of the car. I havent yet paid for the car but I did sign a contract.

Thanks in advance....

car tax

Whoopi50........You're in the wrong section, but forgiven as a newcomer. My large volvo estate is 106 euros a year, if that's any help.

Comentario

reply to sugar

Thank you for your answer. I will spend more time to find out how I can get on the right section in the future.

I bought the car at a second hand car dealer and I understand now that the money was ment for the Jefatura de trafico, including the impuesto sobre vehiculos for this year.

Once again, thanks for your reply

Comentario

I think you are being taken for a mug or maybe buying a bus if that is cost our 1500cc was 50 euros

Comentario

for my ford mondeo ( english car ) 2.0 lx I would have to paid 480 euro a year road tax if I wanted to stay here

Comentario

Ask to see

The bill paid for this year. Rates can vary slightly in different municipalities, but see what was paid for 2009.

Originalmente publicado por Whoopi50 Ver Mensaje
            Hello everyone,

First time user and not yet a resident in Orihuela Costa. I need help desperate.
            I hope someone will know an answer or give me good advice.
            Could it be true if buying a second hand car that the suma for the gouvernement (impuesto sobre vehiculos) can be 380 euro a Year? Or is the seller lying? He also did about the registration year of the car. I havent yet paid for the car but I did sign a contract.

Thanks in advance....

Comentario

tax

i think you hsave paid 2 years of suma it seems as if last years was never paid

seems to me you got done

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X