Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Spanish Restraunts

I know there have been frequent threads re eating out in the area but since the new site has opened the old threads have gone. Can anyone reccommend a really nice Spanish restraunt in the area? One that serves traditional food (paella, stews etc) not a mock spanish, run by a couple from UK type place!

thanks

I don't know where you are, but in the Cabo Roig/La Regia area you have Don Sandy and also El Balcon de la Dehesa de Campoamor.
    Very popular with Spanish workmen at lunch times, which speaks for itself - menu del dia for 7 or 8 euros.

Comentario

I am at Los Altos so they are local to me - can anyone provide directions?

Comentario

Head out onto the 332 towards Cartagena, keep going till you get to a roundabout with a pyramid on it (Cabo Roig). The Don Sandy restaurant is on your right hand side just before Global Cars and after the Skala club. Don't go in there though!!!!!!! Sorry don't know where the other one is.
        Cath

Comentario

After the roundabout that CathM mentioned, Don Sandy is on the right hand side, and just past that is a turning off the 332 which takes you up and over the 332 and El Balcon is on your right hand side just over the bridge.

Citrus

Comentario

http://www.restaurantelacasadelreloj.com/flasheng.htm

The best around here by far

Comentario

I have looked at the website and that looks really good. Have you got directions to get to it? I know where San pedro is but not sure on the detailed area.

Comentario

Follow the N332 towards San Pedro until you reach the roundabout with a large boat on it, go straight across towards San Pedro and La casa Reloj is about 200 metres down on your left. if you are coming down the motorway from Torrevieja come off at the first junction after the tunnel and at the roundabout turn left and you go under the motorway and come to the roundabout with the boat on.

Citrus

Comentario

Try Pizza Nostra. Several around but easiest for you South on N332 and it is on your left 500m after the Rocio Roundabout. Good Pizzas but excellent Spanish as well.
                  Also down town just past the Fountain Square. Plaza de Castella, is La Casona. Very popular and with a very comprehensive menu.
                  Not exactly Spanish but Nautilus on the sea shore at Rocio del Mar, i.e. turn seaward at the Rocio roundabout and go to bottom of road.
                  Opposite Campomoar Commercial Centre is Puccinis which is Italian but excellent service.

Comentario

Comentario

Hi It is wery good resturante Punta Prima specal Spainis
                      vith a rood 332

Comentario

Hi all,

The best criteria is use any Spanish eating place and then you will not get ripped off !!

Try " El Refugio 2 " fantastickkkkk shoulder of lamb on the menu del dia !! off sea front going into town !!

Regards,

Dave D.

Comentario

El Refugio is great so I'd like to try El Refugio 2, but "off sea front, going into town" isn't exactly the most precise set of directions ever to appear on this forum. If you can forgive my sarcasm, any chance of accurate location details, please DaveD.
                          Thanks.

Comentario

Further afield, can recommend Rosa's in Montesinos and Manolo's in Campo de Guardamar with good MdD at 7.50 and 8 euros respectively.

Comentario

Hi rickT,

Sorry mate but this is the best I can offer for El Refugio 2 because the street map on this site used to be good but the new version does not go far out of the harbour area!

Anyway here goes ... If you come into town from the south turn right off the 332 towards Torrevieja, you then come to the traffic lights that take you under the main road, go straight over and head for town. The road you need is the 8th - 9th - or 10th on your left hand side as you turn in El Refugio 2 is on the corner of the next cross roads.

Good Luck.....I will bring a town map home with me next time!

Regards,

Dave D.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X