Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Info wanted !!!!!

HI WE ARE COMING OVER TO TOREVIEJA IN JULY THIS YEAR TO CHECK THINGS OUT, AS WE ARE MOVING OVER THERE PERMANENT IN SUMMER 2011.

SO IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE US WITH ANY INFO THAT CAN HELP US ,CLUBS,PUBS,FOOD,SPORTS CLUBS ETC. PLEASE DO.
    WE ARE A FAMILY OF 4 PLUS OUR FAMILY DOG. 2 ADULTS AND OUR 2 DAUGHTERS 18 &16 WHEN WE MOVE OVER NEXT YEAR.

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM RENTAL MIN 12 MONTH FROM SUMMER 2011, VILLA / TOWNHOUSE, 3/4 BED WITH POOL OR COMMUNAL POOL MUST ACCEPT A DOG, PRICE 500-680 EURO PER MONTH.

ALSO I AM TRYING TO MAKE CONTACT WITH A EX WORK FRIEND THAT MOVED OUT TO TOREVIEJA A FEW YEARS AGO, WOULD BE GREAT TO GET BACK IN TOUCH,
    HER NAME IS SHARON JONES AND HUSBAND BERNIE. THEY ARE ORIGINALLY FROM CHESTER UK AND SHARON WORKED IN PUBLISHING IN LIVERPOOL WERE I WORKED.

PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY INFO.
    THANKS ; DAWN BRUCE
    bruce.dawn@yahoo.co.uk

torry tigers

thanks for your info chris. were from liverpool so as you can imagine football is a big part of our life.
    andy and dawn.

Comentario

Hello.

First of all, sorry about my written english.

If you want to rent for a long term, please contact me at my e-mail partipral@hotmail.com. I have my home at Villamartin for sale, but a long term rental sounds also good. It has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, parking space, direct acces to the swimming-pool (private for nine neighbourgs, same like Melrose Place). The main bedroom has a dressing-room and bath on suite. The house is facing to the south and has sea views from the solarium.

I can send you some pictures if you want. We can discuss the ammount of the rental, mainly if it is for a long term (even rent to buy option if you want).

Best regards.

Eduardo

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X