TYLERS BAR, ROJALES
    TUESDAY MORNINGS
    10.30AM TILL 11.30PM

DANCE, FUN & EXERCISE
    (AND A NATTER AFTER)

info@totally-dance.com
    totally-dance
    Phone 619 690 469

Where do the tap dance shoes come from over here?? Is the class still going?? How much is it per class?

Comentario

ladies tap dance classes

hi jualsy, we've stopped our class for the summer but should be re-starting in the next couple of weeks. you can get tap shoes over here but they are very expensive. i can order them from england or get them off ebay. the class costs €4 a week for an hour. im trying to find somewhere suitable in quesada to have the classes as most of the ladies come from there. when i have more definate info, i'll post it on here.

thanks for the enquiry

susan

Comentario

I didn't think of EBay....thanks for that suggestion.

Hope it works out and I am seriously thinking about it......haven't done it for many, many years though!!

Comentario

Why so sexist - Men tap dance too?
          If I can't have a drink in a men only bar why do women get away with all these 'Ladies Only' clubs?

Comentario

Mambo, its hardly sexist to want to spend an hour a week in a comfort zone with other females, learning to tap dance. Men have said this to me before, when I ran a couple of Ladies groups for Self Improvement, and I don't understand why no one starts up a Men's Pals Morning, or something similar. Go on....do it! It's bound to be a success.

Comentario

Hi Jualsy,
              No it isn't sexist to want to spend time with others of your own sex, so why can't I get a drink in a men only bar. I think you'll find it contravenes the 'Sex Discrimination Act'.
              I feel sure that were I to start a Men's Pals Morning! ( your title!) the screaming feminist harridans would descend on it en masse screaming about equality as they did on my club in London.
              Ladies Coffee Mornings, Ladies Sewing Circles!, Ladies Choirs etc. etc. Why so sexually exclusive? ( Incidentally what happened to the 'Hah'?)

Comentario

I guess its a seclusion thing!! I absolutely hate women only things generally speaking,as I find them very clicky, but we are all so different in what we want and how we see things. With the NosmoKing Club years ago we used to have a ladies day and we used to meet in others houses and take food and have a massage or some kind of therapy....it was great. The guy members reacted and so I suggested that they started something....so it was all arranged......one member and my husband turned up!! End of that idea!!
                Starts something....see what happens!!.........good to have an exchage of thoughts!

Comentario

Righto, I'll start a mens sewing circle, as it's something ladies no longer do..............!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X