Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Shop in torrevieja

Hi everyone, Im looking for a cheaper way of renting a shop in the Torrevieia area, I have already secured accommodation in los altos. About 2 months ago we came to torrevieja looking for shops to rent as we have a business in England and would love to try it inSpain, I have to say we left a bit disappointed as most of the shops were around 2000e per month, How any business can make that work astounds me. Recently I saw an ad for a shop next to cheers bar in Villamartin for 400e per month (much more like it) but it had unfortunately gone when i rung up. does anybody know of any shops around that sort of price ?. We sell dvd's new and used including a lot of the old classics that you cant buy in shops. also film related toys and memorabilia (inc dr who stuff, starwars and sci fi etc)
    we also have a hot dog machine and popcorn and slush machines, we can also have the latest releases for rental, I know you can get reasonable quality copies in spain but can anyone give me feedback on my plans.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Mark.

Suggest you re post on the general forum.

Comentario

Thanks for that Rob.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X