Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Construction Update Please Help

Hi we recently purchased a property in Torrevieja centre on San Pascual Street which is due for completion in Nov 05. and we would be very greatful to anyone who could give us an update to how the build is coming on. The appartments are called Edificio Santa Gema Phase 4. Look forward to hearing from you soon many thanks for your help it is appreciated.

Give me more accurate directions and I'll have a mowzey down there for you.

Comentario

Steve, dont suppose you fancy popping over to bosque de las lomas 3,near villamartin !! I can always buy you a drink when we come over end of jan. ??

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Steve
        Give me more accurate directions and I'll have a mowzey down there for you.
        Steve sent you email with more details thanks M8

Comentario

Spark240, no problems. Happy to assist but please let me have more accurate directions.

Comentario

Hi,
            Don't know if you have received an update yet, but we are going over next week, our place is just round the corner from you, so if you like we can have a look and let you know how things are progressing. Janice & Tam

Comentario

Spark 240
              Bosque de las lomas 3
              I was out last week apartments still at an early stage, detached houses are structually complete and collinas's block's 4-11 looks complete, people moving in . block 2-3 same state as detached. pool dug out at end of block 9 . Hope this is of use to you

Comentario

Property upgrade

Hi JF Walker

Don't know which person you are refering to regarding the help on the upgrade but if it is me then this would be much appreciated. The apartments are called Santa Gema on san pascual street in Torrevieja, thanks again for your help.

Comentario

Alfromba man
                  Thanks,I was there last week too, we took our house from the builder.

Comentario

rhilton,
                    Sorry I didn't realise that there were two of you, should have read the posts properly. Yes it was you, we are in Calle La Loma. I will also take pictures for you if you like, though they will just be from the street, but at least you will have something to look at. If I remember rightly from December - phases I and II were occupied. Will be in touch when we get back. Janice

Comentario

Hi JF Walker

Very greatfull for your help and if you can take some pictures that will be fantastic. We have purchased from phase 4 and is completed Nov 05 hopefully, hope to hear from you soon and have a great time away.

Comentario

rhilton, leaving in the am, will email you when we get back. If you have broadband access we will email pictures, if not we can print off some and send them. Will contact you next week. Not sure how good the weather will be but who cares!!! Still getting excited about going over, we just got our keys in November. Regards, Janice & Tam

Comentario

Hi Janice & Tam

You lucky people getting your keys can't wait for mine either counting the days hope you have a good time and thanks again for your help. So it looks like your apartment is near ours maybe we will see you over there sometime and i can get you a drink for all your help. Incidentally I do have broadband so look forward to seeing the pictures. Regards Richard & Michaela

Comentario

building update

HI - CAN ANYONE OUT THERE SEND ME A PICTURE OF MANZANA 14- IN AGUA NUEVOS- TOP OF CALLE PROA
                            THANKS
                            ROSE

Comentario

Bosque de las lomas 3

Hi Alfombra Man. I am due to complete very soon on block 7. Waiting for agent who said last week that he was waiting for builder to complete snagging list they had given to him.
                              Were the roads laid or was ccess a mess?
                              Thanks in anticipation

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X