Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Buying a Car in Spain

Hi There - We are planning to move to Cabo Roig in the near future and will want to get a car (New or Second Hand).

Can anyone advise what we need to do with regards to :

a) Purchasing - Do we need anything more than NIE
    b) Registering the vehicle
    c) Road Tax
    d) Anything Else

Originalmente publicado por Diegohind Ver Mensaje
    Hi There - We are planning to move to Cabo Roig in the near future and will want to get a car (New or Second Hand).

c) Road Tax
    d) Anything Else
    As you will no doubt know rules here in Spain can change daily and be different in Torrevieja as to Orihuela Costa. So the simple answer is ask the dealer what he wants. If he thinks he will lose a sale you will be surprised how many rules can disappear. We bought a secondhand car from Gold Car rental in Torrevieja last year. Very simple NIE, copy of Padron and Insurance Certificate ( obtained after we decided to buy it ) but he said he needed to see before we were allowed to drive it away. Oh and money! They did all the paper work

Comentario

If you are coming to Cabo Roig try Auto Roig it is a Spanish owned company run by 2 english men James & Darren, they did us a good deal all the paperwork and I am sure all we needed was NIE , Passport and driving licence.

Comentario

car

Feel free to call me on 659398278 names David i can help you with anything car related.

Comentario

[For a second hand car I can recommend Kevin at Autos Direct in San Miguel
          Tel 966 723 892 or Mobile 660 508 257 or for a new vehicle I bought a Freelander from
          Llicar 4X4 based in Elche Tel 966 655 045all I needed was my NIE and insurance details they did the rest
          Editado por última vez por gallows; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2505-gallows en , 14:26:29.

Comentario

i would try bsmart autos in punta prima near Torrevieja most of their cars are genuine 1 owner with full service history whilst i notice most of the other dealers cars seem to have no service history etc etc if you google their name they have a website

best of luck

Comentario

Thank You

To all of you that replied - Many Thanks

Comentario

welcome

Very Welcome Diego

If you want a nice choice of cars with Full service history 1 owner from new go to bsmart autos next to the go cart track in punta prima they will sort all your paperwork for you are very easy to deal with and offer good value

like i said if you need anything 659398278 is my number

Comentario

buying A car in spain

My advice would be to buy brand new second hand car are always over priced. All the car dealers are in torre and most will give you a good deal. Good luck with your with your move out here.
                  Brian

Comentario

Cabo Roig

My last car was bought from Costa Cars near La Zenia on the N332and what a pleasant experience it was too.

I had one to part exchange so did all the usual car companies and settled where I found I was getting the best deal... The car was picked up and in every respect looked new. One of the things I was also was looking for, was a good after sales service...and my experiences up to date is that I made a very wise choice.. And they will attend to servicing / repairs etc., and supply a loan car if required.

Comentario

Just one last thing that hasn't been mentioned ,you now need to have the new residencia certificate first in order to obtain a padron in order to buy your car. Getting the residencia certificate is a pain in the bum, it used to be the other way around padron was required first in order to get the residencia but in changing the rules its just made what should be a simple process into a not so simple one.

Comentario

what you need

if you live in spain all the time

passport
                        residencia

if you are not here all the time

passport
                        nie
                        escriture(deeds to your house) or rental agreement in spanish

this is the latest info from our Gestoria

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Diegohind Ver Mensaje

c) Road Tax
                          d) Anything Else
                          We are a second hand car dealer that has been trading in spain for over 6 years. We buy, sell and part exchange quality british and spanish cars and pride ourselves on our reputation. We are based in Torremendo, near Torrevieja. The process for buying a car can be quite daunting, so we will complete all the documentation need to transfer the car into your name. The paperwork required for this is either a green resendencia sheet and passport, or Nie sheet, padron( must be within 3 months), or copia simple(simplified copy of your deeds) and a passport. We make it very hassle free for you and we can even get you some insurance quotes.

Please call and ask for any details that you may require about our cars, our website is Venus Cars S.L. - Used Car Sales and Quad Bikes, Torremendo, Torrevieja, Alicante 965 368 274

Regards

Venus Cars

Comentario

Buying a car in Spain

Torremendo, I know from experience that you are a very reliable dealer but you failed to mention that non residents who have neither resendencia or Padron can purchase a car legally here.
                            Providing you have a NIE number and can show your passport and either deeds to a property you have purchased or a valid lease agreement signed by yourself and your Landlord, then you can go ahead with the purchase.
                            I do agree that purchasing can have it's problems and as Torremendo suggested, it's so much easier having the garage do the paperwork for you...I am now running my second Spansh registered car yet have neither resendencia or Padron.

I cannot say that all of Spain adhere to the above, but I too am in Cabo Roig, Diegohind, so know that is the case here.

Comentario

Yes Freddy, you are quite right, you are able to purchase a car if you have a rental agreement or deeds to a property you own. We just wanted to confirm that the paperwork can be a bit of a headache which is why we will try and make the process of buying a car more simple by completeing all that for the client.

Venus Cars

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X