Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome!

Arrow Aldea Asesores

Hi, my name is Terry and I'm from Dublin and have a holiday home in Montegolf. I was trying to "post" a question but could'nt figure out how to do it so, rightly or wrongly, I am using the "reply to thread".. aplologies if I'm messing the system up.
    I'm wondering if anybody there has any info. re the following. I have received an e-mail to-day from Juan Carlos Dominguez Serrano with two attatchments relating to Aldea Asesores S.L. which is the name of the firm of solicitors who handle my legal stuff (annual taxes etc.) and have done ever since I bought my property from Parador in 2000. I am unsure whether I should open the attatchments for fear of a hoak. Aldea phone message says they only take phone calls in Sept. from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
    Anybody got any info. on this?
    Terry

Default Aldea asesores, s.l

I got the email without any attachments can anyone tell me what it's all about.

Default Good Morning and Hello!

Hello everyone...just registered and wanting to say Hi.

I am moving to La Zenia next weekend after 8 years of living and working in the USA. Prior to that, spent 10 years working for a bank and 25 years in the British Army.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieboy View Post
    I got the email without any attachments can anyone tell me what it's all about.
    woow a geordie we are too have not met anymore over here yet

Hi all.
    New to this forum so please bear with me. Is the forum easy to navigate, any tips for using it much appreciated.
    My wife and I live in Torre Del Moro (near to La Mata). Been here just over a year and loving it. If I can offer any info with my limited experience I will try. Nice to be here.

didn't they go into liquidation ? on ramon gallud?

hello to all friends, i am new member this forum......................

Marcadores