Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Hi all thanks for your responses.
    Tornado We were phase 1 of Colinas Del Largo. Agreed to buy March 2003 with supposed delivery June 2004.

Spark240 Yes interested in number and price if available sure it will be cheaper than AIB Technical.

Alfombra man It would not have surprised me if we had bought the same property. I would appreciate some pictures.
    My e-mail address is morpethbob@aol.com

By the way who is Yvonne from Dustbusters that you all seem to know?

Comentario

Did any of you on Bosque De Las Lomas buy through Atlas?

Comentario

property construction update

Yes we bought through Atlas on Bosque Las Lomas III, but I wont bore you with the sad tales of delays. We are in Bloque 4 and fingers crossed will complete the snagging just after Easter and have access soon after.
        My question to those already moved in or past this stage is what condition did the builders leave the house in i.e. were there many minor or even major problems and was the house in a filthy condition.
        Thanks

Comentario

Villa 1,
          we took ours about 1 month ago,we are in block 3,the house was cleanish, but the dust settles very quickly & you end up sweeping every day !, We had a broken shutter which is still not resolved,we paid up front for a water boiler which never got fitted,the back door had no lock !No alarm was fitted,no hob fitted it was a really bad show in my opinion & i think their attitude to you as a client is absolutely terrible,its their way or no way,if you want your snagging items done this year do it yourself, the spanish builders are a complete waste of time,the alarm boys wrecked the place because they couldnt get a cable through,they are in the dark ages as far as customer service goes.
          I hope this hasent put you off !!
          Any way.........it was sunny!!
          Maybe see you there someday.

Comentario

Villa 1, we also took over our property in January, and yes is was not quite ready for moving straight in but in the builders defence the site foreman left at christmas so I feel that this was the reason for the final touches not being done like grills, gate, aircon etc , because the people who signed before christmas didn't have the same problems as us. I will say that it didn't take long after we signed before these jobs were completed maybe within 2 weeks. We did our snagging and the builders have been doing the odd things that we weren't happy with, like a chipped tile and broken shutters we have yet to get back out to check all the snagging jobs that have been done, for ourselves, but because they work at a different pace to us you have to have a little more patience than maybe you would normally. If you feel these things should be done before you sign don't be so eager to complete, as many of us probably were.

Comentario

construction update

SPARK 240 & ALFOMBRA MAN

Thanks for the warnings certainly from my last visit to the site in Oct 04 I was not impressed and the builder would need to work miracles to get it anywhere near complete. Still good old Atlas have advised that it is ready so fingers cross. I doubt if we will be taking a plunge into the pool for a while either!!
              From previous correspondence am I right in assuming that several properties on the site are now occupied. Hopefully this will deter the potential criminal element which also from reading this website is becoming rife in the region.
              Yes we look forward to meeting up with you maybe either Easter or Summer.

Comentario

Villa 1,
                Yes, there are about 6 people resident on the urb. at the moment, I think probably 1 or 2 in each block, they also have some half decent floodlights up which help.We are going in May for a few days.

Comentario

Bosque De Lomas 111

Hi we are currently in Bosque de loma 11 waiting for our house to be finished in Bosque de Lomas 111 block 4 number 76 to be finished!!
                  Last time we were out we made an appointment with the builder as progress had been woeful. This was a good idea as within 72 hours things had moved on big time! We still have not had a changeover date yet but the whole area is coming on. As far as snagging goes you need to nag them to death, make sure that you list everything on the sheet upon handover and get the foreman to sign it, this means they will do it although maybe later than you want. I am going out again in April.

Comentario

Comentario

can anyone help

We are buying a sara in Benijofar on the right hand side as you come in from Quesada just before the citroen garage. Is anyone near there who can give us a real update on what is going on? ie any workmen there? Atlas keep fobbing us off and won`t give us a new completion date. It was supposed to be dec04? We think there is a big problem but can`t get any answers.

Comentario

GENTLEONE:

Did you say you are in Bosque Las Lomas III, Bloque 4 No 76, I'm in Bloque 4 and according to my drawings of the site they only go from 31 to 34.

Comentario

HI all,
                          Just got news that one of the pools at bosque 3 has been tiled !!, should be getting pics over the weekend. Progress.

Comentario

Bosque De Loma

Hi Villa 1 sorry we are Bosque de lomas 111 bloque 14 number 76. We are a semi at the bottom of the hill (near the site office). Apparently they are fitting the pool.......

Comentario

Had me worried for a minute GENTLEONE, thought I was on the wrong site ! Glad to hear progress is being made on your property. We are out next week and hope to find the builder ready to hand over.

Comentario

If anyone is interested we are going out second week in April to take possession after a traumatic 2 years.
                                Lets hope this last leg is a bit smoother.
                                So may see some of you in the pub in the months after that.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X