Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Hi Janice & Tam
    Hope you had a good time out at your apartment and the weather was ok but did you manage to take some picis of our place, Look forward to hearing from you soon Regards Richard Michaela

Comentario

sorry morbob i just read your posting, we to own in block 7. The road is just like a road stone dirt track. There are a few people living in now. i have a few photo's of development how it looked in jan if you are interested and if i can fathom how to send them! Going back out next week to do a few jobs, if you want a update i will let you know. Once again sorry for the delay.
      Tony

Comentario

rhilton,
        sorry, haven't been in touch but my pc at home is down and I am still off work with my broken foot, anyway, couldn't really believe it but half way to airport remembered that we had forgotten the camera. However, a promise is a promise and so we bought one of those disposable cameras at the airport and took pictures for you from Phase 1 all the way round the block. If you want it we will send it down to you and you can get it developed. Please email me your address we will send the camera to you. I will also give you a brief description of the site, although have to say that it really looks as if it is coming along well. Regards, Janice
        my email address is JFW@jfwalker28.freeserve.co.uk

Comentario

rhilton and jf walker

Nice to know other people have purchased in town. We completed in November too and are in street 'Del Huerto' leading to Park of Nations.

I looked up your streets on the map and if RHILTON wants an update we will probably be there in March again if you want more photos, as its not far away

If you find any good places to eat or special events within walking distance I would be interested to know. Wouldn't like to miss anything

Comentario

Just read your reply alfombra man so do not know if you are already in Spain but I certainly would appreciate an update. Heard from Atlas today to say that they are happy with property but not the access road, so they are delaying hand over.

Comentario

Hi Lord Warden

Thanks for the offer of the photos and update but have already had some good feadback from this thread and have now decided to come over to Spain and see for ourselves. we are completing in Nov 05 and are now getting very excited and counting the days. Are you happy with your place and location? did your purchase run smoothly ?.

Regards R Hilton

Comentario

Hi Morbob I'm Mrs Alfrombra man my husband is out there at the moment just getting the property properly secure and ready for all of us to go out at easter he will be back sunday so if you need an update he can do it after the weekend, unless there is anything you need to know before then I can always get a mesage to him. I have spoke to him and it seems that the properties are being occupied slowly, same as everything else out there things take time.

Comentario

Hi Mrs Alfrombraman
                  I would realy appreciate an update on what the estate is like at present. Atlas say they are waiting for the Developer to improve the access but surely it cannot be that bad if people have moved in. Presumably furniture etc. has been delivered? I know when we were there in August it was a mess and would not have been possible to get a car into the street we are buying in but that is more than 6 months ago. I am wondering if there is hidden agenda.

Comentario

morbob, are you in block 3 on bosque de las lomas 3 ?, if so the roads are quite driveable, but still only dirt tracks .I know to at least 5 or 6 residents on the urb. who are living there & have cars.Not sure why atlas are holding back ? A friend of mine will be out there this weekend,he will take some pics,if you are in this area ,i can send some to you.

Comentario

Hi Morbob, just out of curiosity have you bought number 47 or 43?

Comentario

Hi Spark240 and Alfombraman

I am in Block 7 number is 47
                        Chose that one because of the position in comparison to properties behind. We were offered about 8 or 9 different ones on that site when we swapped from Colinas Del Largo.
                        Any information will be appreciated.
                        I am also interested in who you got your grills from etc.

Comentario

CONSTRUCTION UPDATE

Hi Morbob

Just being nosey - you mention Colinas Del Largo - is that the one where the land was denounced - if so, what phase were you - we were phase 4 if its one and the same - we've just chosen one at Bosque De La Lomas - Las Filipinas.....Lucky you if you got offered 8 or 9 properties, we were only shown 3........

Comentario

Morbob , you must be next door or very close to Yvonne from Dustbusters?, most of the grills on the site have been done by Alex the russian guy,he also does the gates ,patios etc.I dont have his number here but i can get it if you want to mail me ?

Comentario

Hi morbob,
                              I would just like to introduce ouselves as we are your next door neighbours, we own no 47. and yes Yvonne from dustbusters lives the other side. we completed in January, and yes the road is unfinished but not inaccessable. I don't want to cause any trouble with you and your agents but at the moment your house is being used to store the builders materials, so may be this is the reason they are trying to stall completion, as the road has not effected the other people on the street from completing. If you would like to see any pictures of the street as is was this weekend please pass on your e mail address and I will send you some. Your new next door neighbours Anthony, Linda and Family

Comentario

sorry we haven't bought 47 but 48. didn't do it to alarm you.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X