Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

construction update

We are waiting to complete on an apartment at bosque las lomas 3, block 15. We have been promised completion in May but are worried that this may not be true. Does anybody know the current state of affairs out there? If so we would be grateful if you could let us know.

Comentario

Hello Iola
      I'm am sorry to say that if your apartment is ready for may i'll show my arse in woolworths window! Got latest photo's you if you post your email address.
      Regards Tony

Comentario

IOLA

AM's offer would certainly not be a pretty sight, but he is quite right so don't take him up on it.

Comentario

Bosque De Lomas

Hello Iola,

I am buying a property in Bosque De Lomas 3, I have just come back today. If you are buying an apartment I can only asume it is the block behind Bosque De Lomas 3, on the original plans we were shown this was a Swimming pool complex! I would say that there is more chance of Alex Ferguson lifting the Premiership title than the flats being ready in May..... They are still at outline build and there is a lot of working going on but I reckon there is a few good Months yet. Sorry, but I am afraid that is par for the course over there We were supposed to exchange last September, went over in January and got things moving, went over last week and nothing had changed! Now the builder reckons it will be ready by 30th April...... You have to laugh

Comentario

construction update

Thanks everyone! We've just come back ourselves and I don't think there's much chance of seeing AM's arse!!!

We went to the builders head office in torrevieja, they are now saying July this looks more believable. They are the apartments that are tucked away behind the houses, the builders seemed to be making some headway. The delay messes things up a bit as far as getting jobs goes but we'll live with it. We were originally given January as a completion date I've no idea where how they pick their dates.

My email for piccies is iola_jane@yahoo.co.uk

Comentario

Hi,
              Iola, I was told last year that the average over run on completions is four months in the Torrevieja area. Ours was about 5-6 months by the time we got the keys. I am told six months is the dead line due to some such laws, and depending on your contracts. I f you go down this road it will tarnish the experience. Anyway once you have done this ,been there ,signed something ,pushed some money about, what about this ! what about that! You will have the keys in your hand have a drink, or a meal ,have a story to tell .It will all pass quickly .
              I know it is very frustrating but it does seem to be part of there culture.
              By the way ,I did get annoyed myself but it does not get you anywhere. archiebake

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X