Whats being built here?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Just got back, well the little luv's at the Cement works are still there every day @ 7 - no sign of moving!

Been told again (by spainsh barman) that the 2nd commercial centre is being built on that plot- bugger!

Apart from that couldn't believe the weather, not a drop of rain, wall to wall bluw sky & swimming in the Sea - fantastic!

Comentario

whats being built here ?

sorry to go off the subject but liz where abouts in yorkshire do you live, we are from doncaster and have a place at royal park los altos just up from the punta prima roundabout. regards uncle momo.

Comentario

We are in Harrogate, but wish we were back in Spain at the moment, we go again in December for New Year.

Liz

Comentario

whats being built here ?

hi liz we are back out 27th nov for 1 week. if you want to keep in touch my e-mail address is mohemmingway@hotmail.com

Comentario

Hola

I've just joined this forum and I'm so glad that I did. We have a property on Serena 4, right on the bend in the road by the speed hump and right opposite the big hole! When we purchased the property, there was an orange grove across the road and we were told it would never be built on! The first time we went out for a holiday the area had been flattened. Each time we go out it gets more worrying as to what will be built there. We were out in July and tried to find out what was going to be built there. We were told everything from bars & restaurants to more villas, so I'm really thankful for the information I have found out on here. As we our situated right next to the road, I think whatever is built there is going to cause more traffic, noise and rubbish ( like by Champions). We have people coming out to our property in January so any updates on the situation would be gratefully appreciated.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Liz
              Hi Harry
              Our place is at Serena 1V as well, we have heard that they are building a carrafour opposite just up a bit and opposite from Champion. Has anyone else heard this. Sue
              As Champion and Carrefour are all part of the same company, that wouldn't seem to make a lot of sense - unless the new Carrefour took the place of the old Champion, or each was used to sell different commodities eg foodstuffs in one and everything else in the other.

Comentario

We are on Zeniamar so we are very close to this area. We know that there is going to be another commercial centre by the Sundowner which should be completed in June. We would like to know what is happening next to the cement works.
                Thanks
                Mandy and Keith

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X