Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• NIE collection

Hi. Was over in May to get my NIE number. I went to offices early as advised - got my ticket, queued up, got the form stamped etc. They told me to come back later in the year to collect my number. Could anyone please advise me if the process of collecting the number is just the same, or is it possible to go down at any time to collect to avoid the queuing etc.
    Would be glad of any advice. Cheers, Steve

Comentario

Hi
      Can I have your little tip too please? my sister has to go back to PF to pick up her N.I.E. this week
      Thanks
      Wendy

Comentario

OK, but don't tell anyone else!

As you know, at Playa Flamenca you have to queue from early on, and only 50 tickets are handed out. However, when I went to collect my number last year, on the last day of my holiday, I missed out on getting a ticket by about two or three people. I had to get the number as I was going home early the following day, so I returned to the office at about midday. The 50 ticketed people are usually dealt with by about 12.30 and the office is open until 1pm, so the clerk will often deal with a few extra people up until the office closes. As I said, I got there at about midday, and a few other people joined the unofficial queue, so by 12.15 there were about six or seven of us waiting. Some were making initial applications, some were, like me, just there to collect.

If you're going to try this, then maybe do it so that if it doesn't work you've got time to go back the next day or the day after to do it properly!

Hope this helps,

Chris.

Comentario

Great thank you
          Wendy

Comentario

To be honest, I'm not sure which office I went to - it's the one just before La Zenia as you come out of Torrevieja. Thanks for the tip - I'm out for a few days early next month so I'll give it a go. Cheers, Steve.

Comentario

Hi Steve.

Yes. That's the Playa Flamenca office.

Good luck,

Chris.

Comentario

We have just come back from Spain and got our NIE number. We went inland to Elche police station as we will be living 9kms inland from Guadarmar. We didn't get there until 9.25 and there was just one couple in front of us picking up their numbers from previously. We were in and out in 20 minutes.

We were also told to come back in 3 weeks and we told them we would be going back to the UK in two weeks so she said she would treat it as urgent and to come back on the Friday before we left. We went back and were again in and out in 10 minutes. We didn't have to take a number to pick up the NIE's and went to a different desk for collection.

Comentario

Sounds like you had a good result! Not sure whether Elche will issue NIE numbers for Orihuela Costa residents though. May well be worth a look though, plus Elche is a beautiful city.

Chris.

Comentario

Hi

Got my NIE sorted in just one day by going up to alicante.
                    Got there in the morning and did the paper work then went for a wonder round the shops and back to the offices in the afternoon, was a bit hectic but got us sorted really quickly.

Cannot remember the location of the office (was 2yrs ago now) but maybe a good tip for people to look into if they don't want to wait ages - or if they are just out for a few days trying to complete a sale.

cheers

Comentario

Comentario

NIE Collection

Hi

We have just been to Elche to collect our NIE numbers. The process was very simple. We arrived at around 11am, showed the guard at the entrance (the same guard that gives the numbers out to people on arrival) our stamped forms and he told us to queue at the desk on the left hand side. We were second in line. We then gave the chap at the desk our stamped forms and our passports. He went to a filing cabinet and came back with the NIE forms. That was it. It took all of about 10 minutes!

Hope your collection is as simple.

Tracy :P

Comentario

Myself and my wife for our NIE's back in May when we were last out. I am coming out next week without her. Can I collect her NIE on her behalf, or does it need to be collected in person?

Comentario

NIE Collection

I am not 100% sure about this, but I think you may be able to collect your wife's NIE number if you have her stamped form and her passport with you. When my husband and I collected ours from Elche, I was standing in the queue by myself but showed both forms and passports. My husband turned up just as the man behind the desk was handing the forms over to me.

Good luck.

Tracy

Comentario

We got our NIE's in Alicante last thursday. Stood in line from about 6am, probably already 30 or so people in front of us, queing up the hill. At 7-30am the likes of Atlas and such started arriving and formed a different queue downhill, just a couple of reps at first, 8am a bus load of about 40 others arrived and joined the new queue, of course when the doors opened at 8-30, who did the police let in first!
                              Queue early cos they will always get in first, we actually got into the compound and to the front desk at 10-00am, were given a ticket and told to come back at 1pm, returned at noon and the forms were ready for us. Easy as pie!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X