X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Playa Golf Developments Campoamor.

Hi anybody on here got a property here?

Would like to find out some info if possible..

Do you mean the Playa Golf development between Cabo Roig and Campoamor being built by San Jose ?

Comentario

Yes thats the one!!!

Comentario

what do you want to know ?

Comentario

Ive just purchased a quad bungalow there to rent out, which will be ready in May 06.

I am keen to find out anything you think I should know, good or bad, about the San Jose Player golf 3 development, or the area.

A few questions are:

1:Will there be any commercial places, shops, bars, restraunts etc on or near the San Jose Player golf 3 urbanization or will the nearest place be the strip in Cabo Roig?

2:Could you walk to Campoarmor beach from this urb?

3: Does the area close or slow down in the winter months?

4: Rent potential for this area.

3: Any good sea fishing trips locally?

I guess I just need reasuring that I have made the right decision, however if there are any negative I need to know.

Thanx for any responses in advance.

Comentario

Taffy,

1. There is a high probability of a commercial centre of some sort. A bank is already under construction.

2. You can walk anywhere but I think Campoamor beach is just too far. And that's without thinking about carrying the beach umbrella, cool box, towels etc. You do need a car to get around.

3. Winter activity is largely dependent on the number of permanent residents so you'll just have to see how things develop. I would take a guess that it would slow down significantly - at least for several years.

4. Rental potential is directly related to location and amenities (of the property and the area). There is a lot of competition in the area and I would say you have low rental potential, at least for several years. Why ?
            - the development is unfinished and it looks like there's another couple of year at least.
            - the swimming pools are the usually the last things to be built so you may find yourself with a property you want to rent but no pool.
            - developments in progress tend to have their own problems - crime (particularly break ins), builders supply water and electricity to contend with and the unending dust.
            - there are no amenities within easy walking distance. La Regia is closest and that's a fair hike along an unsafe (from a pedestrian point of view) road.

Potential should improve as time goes on, but remember you're in an already crowded market.

Comentario

Thanks very much for your response Leon..

Where exactly is that new bank and where/what is La Regia?

Thanx again...

Comentario

La Regia is the area (travelling south from Torrevieja) on the right hand side between the Cabo Roig roundabout (the one with the pyramid in the middle) and the Campoamor junction. You may be referring to it as the 'Cabo Roig strip'.
                Coming from La Regia direction (past Tex Mex restaurant and BricoTodo) the bank is on the right hand side fairly near the start of the site. The only reason you can tell it will be a bank (it is under construction) is the CAM bank sign.
                There's a map at http://www.ventura-golf.com/html/nightlife.html which you may find useful as it shows the relative locations of the major commercial centres.

Comentario

Leon, that link to that site is perfect. I have searched for months and havnt come across that site..

That map with all the restraunts/bars etc on is awesome. I didnt realise that thre was so much there.

I knew the location was good for Golf and the beach but didnt realise there was so much happening around!!!

Do these Bars/ restraunts close in winter?

Your help is much appreciated..

Comentario

Most places are open in the winter. The opening hours change and maybe they don't have entertainment so regularly in the week - but usually always at weekends. Trade is thinner in the winter months so competition tends to be stronger. Watch out for 'rip off' prices for Xmas/New year dinners - usually English owned restaurants. The Spanish restaurants do very good meals in the festive season and generally at much lower prices.

Comentario

Four of us maybe coming out in about Nov time to visit our place. Do you, or anyone know of a cheap place to stay for about 3 nights in or around Cabo Riog?

Also the best place to hire a car here?

I think I would be lost if it ewasnt for this forum..

Cheers

Comentario

premiercarjet.com is the cheapest we have found. We got a Ford Focus at a very reasonable rate.

Comentario

We were due to complete this month but suprise, suprise its delayed!!

If Any body on here is familar with the area and has any info on this development, we would be very greatful.

Urb: Player golf 3
                          Developer: San Jose

Thanx

Comentario

Taffy

We have bought a quad bungelow on playa golf 3, our completion date when we bought in Feb O6 was May 06, but the agency we used said it looked more like Sept due to construction progress. The commercial centre was coming along a a mid size building was also starting to be built - they thought is was going to be a supermarket. The updates we have had show our property is virtually complete (just bathroom sanitory equipment and a few odds/sods to go in), but the roads and Pool are not finished. We are going out in 2 weeks to see the site, if you want I can take a look at your place and e-mail a picture or two if you want let me know and send me your e-mail address and the plot number - you never know we may be neighbours.

Barry + Hazel

Comentario

Hi Barry

Glad to hear from sombody thats bought on the same Urb.

Would be very greafull if you could take a look and mail a few pics!!

Like you said, you never know, we might be neigbours.

Simon_mantle@hotmail.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X