X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• La Canada, San Miguel de Salinas.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me if the above estate has had any work done on it yet. Back in April the roads were being marked out but heard nothing since. Wondered if anyone out that way could kindly keep an eye open when passing and let me know if work has begun. Not due for another year but would be nice to be kept in touch.

Many Thanks,

Ashley.

Hi Ashley,

Work is well under way, some of the townhouses have their roofs on, so your deadline looks safe.

Regards,

AndyH.

Comentario

Andy,

Wow, what a surprise, fully expected nothing to have started yet. We are in the second row back from the cliff edge near the pool and roundabout/turning point.
      Great news and many thanks. Would you mind keeping an eye on progress for me as feel so far away and out of touch.

Regards,

Ashley.

Comentario

Oh Dear,

Getting excited too soon as just heard from Sales at last and nothing underway yet on our site. Must be a different one Andy.

Comentario

Comentario

Thanks Andy,

Looked on contract and it reads Urbanizadora Villamartin for vendor so guess that is the same one. Buying through Prestige (Euro Anglo Sur) and have a plan of the area but wonder if they are building to either side of the plan that we were given. I specifically asked the after sales office if anything had begun and the e mail read 'that construction on this complex has not yet begun'

Maybe it is much larger than we understood and our area not yet underway. Do appreciate your kind offer to update as you pass by.

Comentario

Hi Andy,

Did not know manzana so looked on babel fish and it translated as apple!

Guess that word has more than one meaning.

Comentario

Hi Ashley,

Manzana is only the name of part of the phase you property is located on. Usually, in your contract, it will say something like 'Phase II, manzana I, plot 6'.
                By the way, there are even more structures up now, so I wouldn't worry about your completion dates. Villamartin are usually pretty good.

Regards,

Comentario

Thanks again Andy,

Not worried now thanks to you.
                  Only info. on contract is Situacion: En la parcela ADU18/M -2 DEL PLAN PARCIAL ADU18.
                  Feel better about it all knowing you are keeping me posted. Had asked sales if possible for digital photos but not very hopefull of any. Have read that once we pay so much the company gets full commision so that accounts for lack of interest.
                  Wonder if any others reading these are buying on the same site?

Comentario

San Miguel

Hi Andy,

Surprise, surprise, the sales office has finally admitted that building is underway and quite astonished that I expected to be informed!

Have asked for photos to be e-mailed so here's hoping!

Comentario

Good news Ashley, hope it all goes well for you, although I will be amazed if you ever get any photos from them. You never know though........

Comentario

prestige villas - euro anglo - for Ashley

we bought our property at La Cinuelica through this agent.

This is my advice:
                        don't believe anything they say
                        check as much as you can for yourself
                        pester them to death (don't rely on them)
                        get everything they say in writing
                        don't rely on them after the sale
                        don't use their recommended furniture store in Torrevieja (just as bad)

don't mean to be negative but forewarned is forearmed.

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

for ashley - agent and furniture

ashley, this agent's packages are with a furniture shop called Maru Mar in Torrevieja, white goods came for Munoz Espinoza, curtains an bedspreads from shop in TV but can't remember the name.
                              Here's what happened:
                              took 8 attempts by MM to get all our furniture and household goods to us which spanned 3 visits by us to Spain - still not got it all but have given up now.
                              white goods - fitting complete but then "we don't have any cookers - you have to get this on your next visit". This was despite ordering in advance for set date
                              curtains - despite sending someone to measure up they were too short. plus cushions I'd bought separately - scotch mist!!!
                              This package was about e4500. I think this was probably good value despite all the hassle and bearing in mind it was all delivered, carried upstairs and put together - I thought it was worth it.
                              However, my advice to anyone would be to have a good look round first. There are lots of shops offering packages independantly. Also if you are not averse to 2nd hand, there are some good shops eg New2You at Mar Azul which will deliver. They will also take stuff in part-ex. Worth a visit for supplementary stuff eg mirrors, extra coffee table etc.

good hunting

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X