Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• La Cinuelica Developement

I,ve just returned from a week in the sun, whilst out there we have been checking the progress of our property in La Cinuelica, Phase 8.
    It is due for completion this December, there is not a chance of that happening, I would say it will go well into the new year before it is completed.
    We have heard nothing from our agents to suggest there will be any delays, has anyone else who has bought on this developement heard anything.

Steve

Hi Steve,
    We are buying on R10 on La Cinuelica,also due for completion Dec 05.
    As you have realised there is no way this is going to happen,although when we signed up we were told that completion would more than likely be well into 2006,so we weren't expecting to complete on time.
    Judging by other people who have completed on this development the builder seems to be running about 3 to 6 months behind.

Comentario

La Cinuelica Development

We are also buying on R8, when you ask the agents they say builders are still saying December but please remember they have a 6 month clause written into it. If you look at R7 they have been fobbed off since March they were suppose to be complete, then told September and now they are being told December/january and somebody from that release has written to agents they were basically told delays are written into your contract and you are not really entitled to any sort of compensation. so it looks as if they have had your money all this time and can carry on working on other projects, using your money and whilst they are doing that they are having plenty of money coming in, the more new developments they get started the more money, as people have to pay the 50% within a couple of months, so that is what keeps them going. Better for them to be starting more developments and letting everybody wait for theirs to finish. I think personally R8 will not be ready till June. We are out on 28 December for 9 days and then again on 18 Feb for 5 days so it will be interesting to see how they are doing.

When we were out in June, looking at R7 you knew they werent going to get that finished on time for the date the people had been told as September. Also R9 is another example, we were out in Feb and when we were out in June again it looked as if they hadnt done much more work, and that is only finishing now.

So dont hold your breath on R8 or R10 being finished.

Comentario

La Cinuelica

Did anybody get any more update.

Comentario

La Cinuelica

If this is La Cinuelica Los Altos then this is where I am buying my apartment (R9) it been a nightmare, should of been finish 31/12/04 completing october /05.The agents or builders won't tell you it is not going to be finish on time, only after you make your 3rd payment (three months before the contract date.).they will then say o the builder got a cause which gives them another six months. Then they will say after the 6 months its not ready, you will just after wait.
          And on top of all that the builder built your apartment to a completly different design to the one you sign a contract for, never mind can't help you there. but we still got our commission (the agent) So I would recommend
          never buy off plan, buy a resale, atlease you can see what your buying.
          rant over all the best.

Comentario

La Cinuelica

This Release 8 will not be completed till June 2006 at least. Talked with the builders today and that is what they said. It will definitely not be finished in December 2005 - sorry to disappoint you.

Comentario

La Cinuelica

I would say this this time next year, and you would, still have to pay your next payment in the next month, that's going from what happend to myself.

Comentario

La Cinuelica

We hav already paid 50% and nothing more to pay till completion - so will pay nothing till next June when complete that is what our contract says. Also we purchased in May last year and had to pay our 50% by July and we paid nothing since.

Comentario

La Cinuelica

That's a better deal than what I had, I signed the contract June 2003 paid 50% by August 03, paid 25% more October 04 (completion should of been 31/12/04) my final payment will be in 2weeks time on completion.

Comentario

Hi Caden,
                    Yep like you we have had to pay 75% with final 25% on completion,just sorted out the 3rd payment so feeling totally skint,it wouldn't be so bad if we knew it would be finished on time but know it won't be until next June at the very earliest and thats only if we're really lucky.Like you wish we had gone for a resale now,but you don't find out about these things until it's to late.
                    Sue

Dot,
                    Don't want to worry you but are you sure you don't have to make a 3rd payment.Our friends are buying through Atlas on a different urb but the same builder.They have just had to make their 3rd payment,they nearly missed the deadline and when they asked why they had not been sent a reminder they were told that it was up to them to remember and that Atlas did not send out reminders for third stage payments.
                    Might be worth just checking.
                    Sue

Comentario

La Cinuelica Development

Sue

Where have you bought. No it says on ours was 10% first then we paid 40% in July and now the other 50% when we were due to complete 31 December which obviously now wont be till June. That is all we have signed for on our contract. Maybe it is because we are not paying through a mortgage it is a cash sale. Dont know but that is how our contract is written up.

Disappointed that we are going to have to wait till June now, and even then dont expect it to maybe be till July/August, as dont want to move in if builders are still doing work to pool etc, like R9 and complex hasnt had the gates put on it.

Comentario

Hi Dot,
                        We are on R10 La Cinuelica,seems a bit odd about the contracts as we won't be having a mortgage either but it definitely says in our contract that we pay 75% in three stages and the last 25% on completion.

As a matter of interest is anyone out there buying on R10 La Cinuelica??
                        have come across lots of people on this and other boards on R7,R8 & R9 but as yet no-one on R10.
                        Starting to feel a bit like Billy no mates!!!
                        Sue

Comentario

I have just returned from another visit to check the progress on our property on R8. There has been progress since I was there in mid September, but nothing to suggest it will be ready for the completion date of 31/12/05.
                          On returning home yesterday we have recieved a letter from our agent to confirm the project was behind schedule, and the new completion date would now be 31/03/06. There is lots of activity on the site, so this could be possible, fingures crossed.

Steve

Comentario

Hi All
                            Thought I'd just add to this thread. As some of the old posters know we had awful problems with the agent/builder regarding change in plans and other issues, each blaming each other, I wont go into all that again. We completed in Feb 05. Since going back a number of times we have spoken to many others on later releases who have been bitterly dissapointed that they have not got what they bought. As an example most people are happy with the new elevations of the new Grandada type apartments. However, the people on the ground floor have had their gardens taken off them and an access road put in its place. The ground floor apartments now only have a balcony with steps down sideways on. They have paid for the privilage of having a garden and had not got one. We have a little dog and if we were moving out like some have we would be devastated. The same builder as you all know is building the whole of La Cinuelica. Unfortunately the agents arent interested and this builder seems to be able to do what ever they want without any come back. I along with a lot of others think this stinks. I dont want to worry any of you but it may be worth checking what you are getting.

Comentario

I have now completed, I got a apartment I did'nt sign a contract for,10 months late, a two year nightmare, but now we got it, we do like the new design,(which we never thought we would) but this should never of happend, The builder and the agent should of gave everyone a choice have the new design or you can pull out. One couple on the ground floor, only found out about the change of design when they came over to complete,and they got no garden. The people on the ground floor can't be happy with no garden and yes the builder has done whatever he wanted, and why is their a completion date? because he don't take any notice of that as well.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X