Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• solaris

Anybody know anything about solaris tv on sale in the carrefour

Comentario

thanks grange

Comentario

solaris shut down by guardia civil

Yet Another company company shut down because they can not abide by the rules....... Today Solaris has been shut down for not paying rights to re-broadcast pay to view channels. One off payments!!!!!! what a joke. All I can say is at least Torresat only broadcast channels they are allowed to. And pay for rebroadcasting the rights paid channels. It´s no wonder people worry about speanding there hard earned cash on TV only to get ripped off again and again........ I´m glad at Torresat we are giving our system away for FREE and only charging for the subscription at only 20 Euros a month. At least your not going to lose your hard earned cash. Again and Again!!! What a nightmare......If you need any advise leave a message. I will try my best to help. Paul BTS

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por installer Ver Mensaje
          Yet Another company company shut down because they can not abide by the rules....... Today Solaris has been shut down for not paying rights to re-broadcast pay to view channels. One off payments!!!!!! what a joke. All I can say is at least Torresat only broadcast channels they are allowed to. And pay for rebroadcasting the rights paid channels. It´s no wonder people worry about speanding there hard earned cash on TV only to get ripped off again and again........ I´m glad at Torresat we are giving our system away for FREE and only charging for the subscription at only 20 Euros a month. At least your not going to lose your hard earned cash. Again and Again!!! What a nightmare......If you need any advise leave a message. I will try my best to help. Paul BTS
          What a Joke! An advert for Torresat!!!! Rebroadcasting bandits who take €20 a month off of their subscribers and then fail to give them any TV at all. When you try to contact them they don't even answer the phone.
          Sorry installer mate but your company stinks.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Warrior Ver Mensaje
            What a Joke! An advert for Torresat!!!! Rebroadcasting bandits who take €20 a month off of their subscribers and then fail to give them any TV at all. When you try to contact them they don't even answer the phone.
            Are we to assume that you are talking from experience or are you quoting second-hand.

Comentario

Torresat

Why not ring your installer if they wont answer the phone go to the office in playa flamenca and change your installer to one that will I recomend Paul or Kevin from BTS dont change to paul the television man he is the worst tv installer in europ possible the world but Bts are very good dont delay change your installer today

Comentario

It sounds you have had a bad experiance with your installer. I always answer my phone even on Sundays, too my wifes discust! Why dont you contact your installer direct? If you tell me his name I will give you his personal phone number.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Jaycee 61 Ver Mensaje
                  Are we to assume that you are talking from experience or are you quoting second-hand.
                  We may assume all we want it doesn't alter the facts - may we direct you to other threads regarding Torresat:

Torresat - what a load of rubbish
                  Torresat - installation now free
                  Torresat TV
                  and many others.

This company's customer service is legendary - it stinks!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por mesh master Ver Mensaje
                    Why not ring your installer if they wont answer the phone go to the office in playa flamenca and change your installer to one that will I recomend Paul or Kevin from BTS dont change to paul the television man he is the worst tv installer in europ possible the world but Bts are very good dont delay change your installer today
                    We have never had any problem with Paul. If there is a problem with the system we ring him and he gets it sorted out.

Comentario

We may assume all we want it doesn't alter the facts - may we direct you to other threads regarding Torresat:

Torresat - what a load of rubbish
                      Torresat - installation now free
                      Torresat TV
                      and many others.

This company's customer service is legendary - it stinks!
                      Does not alter what facts. Your post is complete dribble.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Jaycee 61 Ver Mensaje
                        Does not alter what facts. Your post is complete dribble.
                        If you read the other threads you will see that they are from happy, contented subscribers...................!!(Yeah Right!)
                        Why not ask these rebroadcasting bandits to show you their agreements, in writing, from the BBC & ITV etc. whereby they are authorised to rebroadcast programmes for profit...................then dribble on! (Don't you mean DRIVEL?)
                        Why not declare your interest in Torresat Jaycee, how many shares do you have?
                        Editado por última vez por Warrior; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2594-warrior en , 09:00:36.

Comentario

Hello, Perhaps you will be able to help me.I would be prepared to try torresat as I am led to believe that their installation is free. Please advise if you know of a reputable installer. At present we have a 1.2 sized dish and sat.receiver but miss watching the normal bbc, itv channels. We arrive in Torre early on saturday morning and would be keen to get "connected" as soon as possible. Look forward to reply. Regards. Rosemary.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                          X