X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Plant/Tool Hire

Hi

Does anyone know if there is anywhere in Torrevieja where you can hire tools, etc? Specifically I am looking for something like a Cherry Picker, to cut down some very tall, but very dead, palm treas.

Many thanks

Hi Debbie.

Following may be able to help:

La Zenia Tool Hire

Tool Hire

For the hire of Concrete Mixers, Concrete Breakers, ladders, generators, scaffold, power washers, angle grinders, floor polishers, compressors and much more please telephone 966760209 or mobile phone 639615615 or call at
    Avda de Espana, Edificio Colon, No. 1, La Zenia, Orihuela Costa (opp. Abuelo Restaurante).

Website Address:-
    Email:- lazeniatoolhire@telelineb.es
    Telephone:- 0034 96 676 0209

If these guys can't help they could probably point you in the right direction.

Also, I have heard that palm trees are all protected by law, so you may want to seek some advice before cutting them down. At the very least, be sure that any neighbours will not object if you decide to go ahead regardless.

Chris.

Comentario

For your requirements cherry pickers would be of great help in cutting the tall palm tree. As Doc stated there is every need to contact the solicitor who would help you in this regard.

Comentario

debbie

I read in one of the free newspapers last year about cutting down palm trees you need permission and what i can remember you applyed at the town hall.
        worth looking into first all it takes is someone to report you and you end up with a big fine ouch....

Janet

Comentario

Tool hire

Hey.

The best tool hire website in point of view is erento. This is a platform where you can rent nearly everything and it has a good reputation and a lot traffic. So take a look.

Comentario

or even better here!

sorry, I forgot a "my" in my last post.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X