Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Dream hills 2

I am thinking of buying a property in Dream Hills 2. I intend to travel to the area next week for the first time.
    Can anyone tell me about Dream Hills like is there many shopes, or bars in the area, is it safe at night as I have a teenage girl.
    It is for holiday but my wife would use for school holiday times.
    Thanks

Dream Hills 2 is going to have a lot of houses on it.

There are going to be a lot of small pools interspersed through the development

It is near to bars and restaurants.

The development just sits above the motorway and could be noisy.

It will be as safe as any place and in the early phases will no doubt have its fair share of break ins.

Unless you have committed to buy, I would suggest that you look around as there are a number of developments that are better.

regards

Brickie

Comentario

Brickie
      I am not committed to Dream Hills. If you could recommend anywhere else that would be great.
      The problem is my budget about 120000 to 130000 Euro.
      I would still have to consider Dream Hills because of this.

Comentario

Hi
        I live on Dream Hills 1, have you looked on our website?
        http://www.dreamhills.co.uk/ you may find it useful.
        We had a lot of break ins as each phase was moved into, and the builder had a few "friday afternoon" houses though luckily ours was ok! I think you will get a lot of motorway noise and you will have building works going on for a long time dust , noise etc Will there be enough pools? a problem on DH1? what other facilities will there be? Will you be a separate urb as a large one needs a very good president and committee.
        I think most of us feel safe, just be careful about handbags, locking up etc.
        There were some problems at Via Park 3 last year about teenagers and drugs not sure about the situation now.
        Public transport is not good if you havn't got a car, my younger son uses taxis if his private one(me) is not around Some roads in DH1 have families in others are like a ghost town most of the year and full of noisy holiday makers in August!
        I would have a look at the 2nd hand market. It's a buyers market at the moment you might get a bargain and you know what you are getting, and what the feel of the area is. Do you have to buy in Torrevieja ? With hindsight I would buy elswhere
        cheers Carol

Comentario

Hi I don't wish to slag off Dream Hills but it is also known as Nightmare Hills. Mostly due to the crime. I am sure there are some very happy residents there and to them I apologise.

My advice to you would be to buy a resale in an established area. Nearby are some lovely established developments and local agents who do not rip you off with commissions are www.connectdirectspain.com & www.fpgspain.net. The latter have more properties on their books. Either way go and look at the areas. Around La Florida where FPG are situated there is an all year community and some lovely roads. Unfortunately new developments are often crime hotspots. Likewise with a resale you can actually see what you are buying, whats around you, etc etc etc. Good luck with your purchase.

Comentario

Hi have just looked and Connect Direct have a couple of nice apartments in your price range. The one on Andalus 1 is very near La Florida, and fully equipped ready to go, right down to the knives and forks and FPG have quite a few in your price range. Remember to buy either West, South or East facing. Do not buy North facing or you'll freeze in the winter / months when the sun is lower in the sky. I bought off Connect Direct and my friend bought off FPG. Neither rip you off and both are very friendly/helpful etc. Good luck again.

Comentario

Squeals, you shouldn't listen to rumour. Dream Hills is a pretty good urb, well positioned , 7 mins to the beach, and now has a low crime rate, thanks to the employment of security guards over the summer. It is close to town and beaches, and is being developed with trees and established gardens. great views of the salt lake, and not close to the motorway, unlike DH2. The shops/bars are withing walking distance, and it is near to a decent supermarket. Any-one wanting further info, I shall be happy to oblige. I can even offer a great semi-detached for sale, as we are looking for a bigger property. ph 966798863/

Comentario

That should be 966798863

Comentario

Dream Hills is not a bad place to live and ignore all those who tell you otherwise. They have got it right and there are many excellent properties. CRIME is vitually nil now. Dream Hills 2 is adjacent with its own access and no direct link to the motorway. The noise you will get is minimal. You can still buy properties in your budget at the nearby Al Andalus 111 community. They were built by the same builder 4 years ago. Via Park 111 commercial complex is well run with some good bars and restaurants and within 5 minutes walking fro Dream Hills 2.

Comentario

Hi, I totally agree with the 2 previous postings. My wife and I live in Dream Hills and love it. Roger H told it as it is. We have a super community, beaches just down the road, shops, bars, hairdressers and you can walk around safely, in fact its nearly 11pm and I am going to walk the dog!
                    Dream Hills 2 is right next door to us. There is virtually no noise from the motorway-let's face it not many vehicles use it because of the tolls.
                    I have a feeling that one of the previous posters may have something to do with an estate agents, if I am wrong I apologise.
                    Good luck with the house hunting.

Comentario

Comentario

Hi Bigjoe

Congratulations on your house purchase. You might like to look at the Dream Hills website, which is www.dreamhills.co.uk
                        You may find it helpful.
                        I will have a look around from time to time and take some pictures of DH 2 and post them to you.

If you want to contact me my email address is Keith353535@yahoo.co.uk

Good luck

Comentario

Hi I am actually nothing to do with an estate agent, I am a UK Police Officer, who is moving to Spain next Summer and have had a property in the area for 3 years. I was just recommending 2 estate agents which I know do not charge vaste amounts of commissions. As a resident you are well aware that some companies add as much as 30,000 Euro on top of the sellers price, including big and small companies. As I also said in my original posting I am sure there are some very happy residents living in Dream Hills. It's not my cup of tea, I think there are better established developments near to Dream Hills, in better locations, with a wider variety of facilities available. Also with a resale you can see what you are actually getting and I again reitterate usually the properties have air con, grilles, alarms, gardens, etc all done, hence if you are on a tight budget as this gent is, you do not have to find the extra cash to add these items. We are all entitled to our opinions and I wish him good luck in his purchase.

Comentario

Hi all

I have to say I am with Squeals on this one, I recently purchased a resale property from Ford Property Group (FPG) and they were fantastic they held my hand through the whole buying process arranged all appointments with Bank, Notoria and solicitors. Rob one of the partners took me to all of the appointments one of which we had to go at 6am. I purchased a resale property from them, fully furnished, 3 bedrooms and a big front terrace for 124,000 Euro I did not pay there fee that comes out of the sellers profit, ie I paid 10% up front FPG took there 6,000 euro fee from that all I then paid was the mortagae arrangement fee, mortgage deposit, solicitor fee and notoria fee.

My total layout cost to buy my property with only an 80% mortgage was 30,000 euro's.

I have nothing to do with estate agents and apart from FPG don't know any others so cannot compare but I do know that when I looked at buying off plan it was a rip off. My boss who has purchased off plan, his property was finished 4 years ago and they are still waiting for their pool to be built. Mine was done the community is established and I have some great neighbours who look after my place when I am not there.

Comentario

Hi All
                              I totally agree with your comments about resales, BUT the original posting was about buying in Dream Hills2 and he wanted info about the area, not about buying elsewhere. Actually, if I wanted to buy a resale I would either buy privately or through a Spanish Esatate agent, but I love Dream Hills and I am not moving!

Anyway, at the end of the day, whatever we did in our previous lives cannot be better than what we have here, so to all of you ex-pats and ex-pats to be, come and enjoy this wonderful country and have a happy life.

regards to all

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X