Thread: EasyJet Summer FLights 2005

Default EasyJet Summer FLights 2005

The summer 2005 flights from the London airports for Easyjet were released yesterday afternoon.

Not exactly "low cost" this year are they?! I tihkn they hsave finally cottoned on to the concept of the summer holdiays for school and charge more.

Will deffo use other airlines for 2006!

BTW, good to be back on here

Default easyjet

i checked out easyjets summer prices and they seemed ott.are they getting greedy?

Default Low cost arlines

We live very close to the John Lennon airport, and we have never used Easyjet, not because the are bad or offer a poor service, i am sure they offer a very good service, the reason we have always found much cheaper fights, Bmibaby, Jet2, Monarch, and not least of all Excel. and all these airlines have been really good and not just on price. I keep my flying costs down by picking and choosing (on the internet) the flight out and the flight in, sometimes it as saved a load of money by flying in and out with different airlines. Just a comment, love the new site and chat room.

I booked some flights on the Summer schedule and found that the flights were at akward times. There were only two options 6am or 8pm to Alicante.
    In the school holidays the return flights cost me £192 each and I made the bookings on the day the schedule was released.

I am looking forward to the new Murcia airport opening - I hope it will take Gatwick flights.
    PaddyW

Hi all
    On the previous forum there was a software package being touted for £20.00 It supposedly searched most UK flight operators air fares and came up with the cheapest for a particular flight. It was called "Simply Search" and was available from www.oinksoftware.com
    I was following the feedback from posters who had bought this software - but unfortunately the forum came to an abrupt end.
    Did anyone buy "Simply Search" and if so, did it work properly and save you money?

Allen
    I bought the software, pretty nifty really, it does a similar type of search to skyscanner but dedicated to one airline at a time and gives ALL flights for that airline between the submitted dates.
    In all there are 10 airlines in the package but my thomsonfly package has never worked and the Jet2 one worked for a while and then stopped.
    I have emailed Aaron about this more than once with explanations of what is wrong--so far, they do reply but don't do anything about the faults, app 6 weeks now--maybe more.
    Nevertheless, I do enjoy using the others, you can email the full listings etc to friends/relatives etc
    HTH Ken.

Default EasyJet Flights 2005

We found the same. Having waited months for Ryanair to release their Scotland - Murcia flights for the school summer hols, they are £160 each +taxes. So much for budget airlines!! We have now booked with our old favourite Globespan for the same dates (which incidentally will give us more time in the sun), for slightly less, but had we booked these when released we could have got them £90 each, but we thought Ryanair would be offering a better deal to get the new business, NOT! Think we'll stick to Globespan in the future as we have never once in 2 years even been delayed, even by a minute. They are so prompt and well organised that other airlines could learn a few lessons. PS not on any commission, just a satisfied traveller

What is Globespan. I have never heard of it. Can you give more details.
    PaddyW

Heres their website:
    www.flyglobespan.com

Marcadores