Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Furniture

How do you get to Home and Living from La Cinuelica, which is by the new road that goes up to via Park III. Do you sell kitchen stuff, fridge/freezer and washing machines.

Comentario

Hi Dot

If you go along the new road from Playa Flamenca market you will come to a large roundabout with the new Atlas Offices adjacent to it.

Turn right towards VillaMartin, go past the Golf Club and Plaza, and turn left at the T junction,

Follw the road between the golf course along a short section of dual carriageway until you come to another T junction,

Turn Left here (The turning to the right is towards San Miguel) follow this road up where it will widen out and then bear round the left and down a hill. There is bar called the Grove Bar of the bend, follow this hill down until you see a small commercial on the Right Hand side. The first Building you will see is the SolBank.

Home & Living is located within this small commercial centre,

I have no connection with H & L other than as a very satisfied customer

Hope this helps

Glynne

Comentario

Wouldn't the Los Balcones branch be nearer to La Cinuelica, perhaps?

Comentario

Hi R2D2

Sorry, I live at El Galan and was not aware of a another branch!!

El Galan is only about 5 minute drive from the La Zenia area

Regards

Glynne

Comentario

Hi,

First of all the only electrical we do are televisions, Hi fi's, hoovers, kettle, irons, toasters. No white goods like washing machines etc.

Can I suggest that if you are looking for new furniture then you visit our El Galan shop where we have just taken over the 2 units next door to our original shop and have now an extensive range up at that shop. We will be closing the Los Balcones branch at the end of April and will operate out of the newly extended El Galan premises.

Thanks for the endorsement Glynne, its good to know we have happy customers

HTH

Comentario

Furniture packs

Any views anyone on whether it is more econmical to buy a furniture pack or to buy it all separately ?

Comentario

Mrs Jester

Being new to the area (we have a holiday apartment in San Miguel) and up to now have not hired a car, can you give me directions to your shop from San Miguel. We are over in February and would like to have a look round as we need to replace some furniture.

John

Comentario

It is very good topic to share our ideas with every one. Every one can share their thoughts about it. All of you have a great knowledge about it. Thanks a lot of sharing such kind of useful information. I am appreciated for your valuable information.
                  Editado por última vez por calvinshardy09; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/5020-calvinshardy09 en , 21:59:43.

Comentario

IKEA Murcia!!!

Comentario

Hi,
                      i have used a store in torrevieja on the orte valencianas, near water park call michelles. Fantastic value and service. I will use them again for sure

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X