X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Fireplaces/wood burners etc

Hi All
    We are thinking about installing a fireplace or wood burner for the winter. We have an outside wall so no problem there but does anyone know if anyone in the area does this sort of thing or where we could go and look at some for ideas. We presume that it would vent out on the side wall but are there regulations as to how high a chimney would have to go or if certain areas are not allowed to have them. Any advice would be much welcome.
    Jackie

Ambfuego in Montesinos is probably your best bet

They do things from scratch, have a pretty decent range of options to offer.
    Good luck. We ended up buying out wood burning with dual fans, from Tabisan, might want to check there too. good luck

Comentario

Hi We bought our woodburner with adjustable fan from Rodruigez in Callosa and found them to be excellent, came and measured one day, installed the next and the difference in our houise ( in the country) this year is immeasurable

Comentario

I am also looking for a wood burning stove with top flue. I did not realise that they came with fans. Does any ne have more information. I am in the Murcia area.
        PaddyW

Comentario

Fireplaces with blowers

They are blowers really but run by fans. They filter the air to prevent it from smelling too smokey and and blow the warm air out. There is a vent at the bottom and a switch, some just have on and off blower and others have low and high. They really are lovely have had ours for a few years now.
          Tabisan is in Torrevieja and have cataloges you can order from. The feature that I esspecially like is ours has a panarama type door, quite long which opens like a normal door swinging open to the side. You can get these as gas too which is probably less messy and faster.

Comentario

Thanks for the info guys. Someone has also told us that we could get a calor gas version as we do not have gas to the house. Colinas - A post from another forum also suggested the one in Los Montesinos which sounds great. Do you have an address for the one in Torrevieja. You mentioned brochures. Does anyone know of a web site where I could have a look to give me an idea or styles/prices etc.
            Jackie

Comentario

jacpops, here is a website for ambifuego

They offer a download cataloge

http://www.ambifuego.com/

Address is on the "contact us" link

This is where I bought ours.

http://www.tabisam.es/

That otta do it
              Good luck

Comentario

Trabajando...