Thread: Karate in Villamartin

Default Karate in Villamartin

A recent posting advised about a karate club in the Villamartin area. Unfortunately I can no longer access this useful information.
    Is there anyone that can help me with the days and times of the training sessions for my son, (a 4th. kyu Ishinryu student, aged 12), or perhaps give me contact details for the Sensei?.
    Thanks in advance.

I posted in the past about karate in La Florida at the Abbey Tavern. It┤s freestyle in the basement Wednesdays at 6.30 and Saturdays at 12.30. I don┤t have the contact number and it has been off for a week or two as the Abbey is refurbishing the basement. The teacher is Martin Gilson and his karate is excellent (2nd Dan black belt). I decided to leave with my son eventually though because he had not put any system of grading in place which seemed a bit of a waste of my son┤s talent. We are now doing karate in the Golden Gym in Torrevieja with Antonio Celdran. The style is Kyokushinkai and it is very very tough - much tougher than any form of karate I┤ve tried before. He┤s a brilliant teacher. It┤s also in Spanish which is good for our minds as well as our bodies. Feels a bit like training to be a commando - 60 press-ups in most sessions, etc. I believe there┤s Wado Ryu karate in Benijofar also. Hope your son can find something to suit.

Marcadores