Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Hi,
    Another ps. Just remember a lot of places go dead in the winter, shops close etc, That was a main point to me when we looked we wanted somewhere with winter in mind and all the facilities opened. archie

Comentario

Thanks so much for the offer of help and the map link. We're taking all comments/suggestions on board and feel as though we're making progress. We're going to the Masa International exhibition on Sunday, having already been to Ocean, Iberian & Ole International exhibitions, without committing ourselves at all - they're all trying to sell the new builds - obviously resales keep changing and we look on their websites. We've just found rightmove.co.uk which is a good site as it gives much better descriptions of the properties.

Thank you all so much for your help and suggestions - I'm please we found this site as everyone is so friendly!

thanks again.

Marion & Dave

Comentario

All been there done that and brought the t-shirt. Hope you find what your looking for and the very best of luck.

Comentario

Hi, again! Um the big companies only really want you to buy new builds as they put so much commission on them, upto 30 000 I have been told. if you email me I can email you a couple of websites of small agents on the Orihuela Costa. And before someone jumps down my neck I am nothing to do with them! You are not supposed to place web addresses on this site but if you email me I'll let you know them. One of the sites has quite a few apartments on it around your budget. But my advice is do the research at the exhibition, but go out there under your own steam. Arrange to meet a few resale agents. They will pick you up from your hotel or rented apartment usually and show you around. That way, you won't be under any one persons grasp and you will be able to see a wider selection of properties. I left you my email address on an earlier posting.

Comentario

If you're going to use it mostly off season buy south facing.
            You need the sun on your front and windows to enjoy the sun in the winter months. Noth facing houses can feel cold during the cool months.

Comentario

We have an apartment near the Park of Nations, off the Calle Villa Madrid. It is an easy 10 min walk to beach and or town centre plus other beaches. It is also easy to leave Torrievieja from that area, you do not have to drive into town itself. In our block there are not many English, a lot of Spanish and other nationalities. The corner shop near us is Spanish, as are most of the other shops and bars near by. My partner who is a 58 year old lady often stops there by herself and is quite happy to do so. We really like this location because it is convenient for bars, restaurants etc and yet it is a quiet safe area.

Comentario

Thanks for the last post but, we can't seem to find where you are on a map? We now think our main area to search will be one where it's reasonably lively in the winter - plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and walk to the beach - we want it all!!

Comentario

I have an apartment right near El Cura beach which you will see on the map. It takes less than 5 minutes to get to the beach.

Properties around there may be a bit more than your budget but if you look along Avenida Habaneras and slightly back from there, there are still some bargains. They are not Urbanisations so if you are looking to be with other Brits you will need to be more out of town.

Comentario

You must spend plenty of time in the area yourself. I have bought in Torrevieja centre, only 5 minutes from the beach but not to eveyones taste as its a big town. Only you know what you want. Peace and quiet or all the amenities you can handle?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X