3/4 day inspection trips

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

You should get a good deal going for resale. However some people are very unrealistic expecting to make an immediate profit on a house they have just bought from a builder. There are a huge number of properties on the market so you should be able to negotiate a good price. The key thing is to get a good English speaking solicitor who will sort everything out for you and some will even take you to get your NIE number. We used Ruis Fernandes and would recommend him without hesitation. The experience with the big Estate Agent companies seems to be that they are fine when it all goes well. However there can be big problems with new builds and Estate agents get a much bigger fee from a new property (I was told 25%) so will be pushing you to buy one.

Comentario

Agents

I can recommend John Howard - low commissions, independent so not tied to one builder/promoter and tends to deal more in resales rather than off plan (you can see what you are buying!).

His telephone number is 618 191 703 or 966 774 242.

Comentario

hi i praised medsea in an earlier posting just returned back to uk after sorting everything out. well i was so shocked their aftersales is a joke. once they have your money be carefull. SAD REALLY AS THEIR SALES IS VERY GOOD. regards vinny

Comentario

medsea

could you be more specific Vinny

Comentario

Hi

I would just like to say that we had excellent after sales from Medsea. We were driven to various appointments, a free of charge " handyman" was provided . Medsea provided liason with the builder about the snags which were quickly sorted out ......

Sue

Comentario

I can tell you now that Atlas used to charge approx 15% comm. Don't do it! I have now purchased a couple of houses in Torrevieja through a small company who charge the seller a small amount and therefore they are selling more each week. They also helped with my mortgage (120%), paper work, and solicitors. give Phil a call 0034656305501 and he will help without being pushy. Top fella.
              And good Luck!
              Chris

Comentario

INSPECTION TRIPS/MEDSEA AFTER SALES

SORRY TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY PC BEEN ON THE BLINK. WE BOUGHT RESALE FROM MEDSEA SALES WERE BRILLIANT. CAME OUT TO SIGN ETC AND ALTHOUGH THE LADY WHO COLLECTED FROM THE AIRPORT WAS VERY NICE WE DID NOT SEE HER AGAIN WNTIL A FEW DAYS LATER. THE 2ND LADY WAS NOT FRIENDLY SHE COMPLAINED THAT WHILE SHE WAS TAKING US TO THE SOLICITORS SHE GAD OTHE RCLIENTS SHE SHOULD BE WITH. WE WERE LATE FOR THE SOLICITORS BECAUSE THE OFFICE GOT IT WRONG SO WE SAT THERE FOR OVER AN HOUR. THE HANDY MAN STLL HAS NOT BEEN TO DO THE JOBS MEDSEA SAID THWY WOULD DO ONCE WE HAD SIGNED IT WAS ALL A MESS UP NOBODY SEEMES TO BE WHERE THEY SHOULD OF BEEN WE CERTAINLY WERNT./ BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY DIFFERENT NEVER HAVING BOUGHT BEFORE OUTSIDE UK. IN THE END I WAS SO DISSAPOINTED I WENT BACK TO THE VILLAMARTIN OFFICE WHERE THE SALES TEAM ARE GREAT THEY STILL HAVE OUR KEY BUT ASSURE ME THAT THE PAINTING WILL BE DONR PRIOR TO FURNITURE BEING DELIVERED AFTER EASTER. SO FINGERS CROSSED REGARDS VINNY

Comentario

Dave & Marian,

Iberian is the same company as Atlas

We bought through Atlas and although they lacked in some areas, generally we got through the experience in one piece although not without stress. We went around a lot of areas, were very specific in what we did and did not want and ended up with what we have. 3 years on and even though we only visit during holidays, we would not want to have our property anywhere else. It has everything we need, a little spanish village, 15 minutes from the beach, down the road from the golfcourse and a quiet place to de-stress. Can't wait for our next visit.

Comentario

We bought through Medsea and although the sales was good, the aftersales was rubbish.

We bought one house through Medsea, and the one next door directly through the builder. Most of the time, we dealt directly through our solicitor.

I was a bit surprised, after we had been living in the property for approx 4 months, to get an e-mail from Medsea to say that they had just that week been and inspected my property, and it was all ready to hand over, so could I arrange to come to Spain for the signing, etc. I did ask them how they had managed to gain access as we were already living there, but not surprisingly, even after 4 e-mails and 2 letters, I received no reply!!

Comentario

we also bought through medsea, we are the opposite of you....we came over for a holididay and thought we would take a drive up and have a look, just to see how far they had progressed. Shell up and nothing else. Got back to uk and there on doormat a letter saying all is now ready for completion. Needless to say they got a stiff phone call when all our e-mails were unanswered.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X