Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Where can I buy Bunk Beds

Hi, new to this forum and buying a place near Pilar de la Horadada.

I am looking for some bunk beds like those in Argos, double bed on the bottom and single on top, does anyone know of anywhere in the area that sells them. Any websites etc.

Bedz, I think it is called, is in Guardamar, just North of Torrevieja, has those sort of English bunk beds. They advertise in one of the English papers - Leader/Round Town News/Costa Blanca News, I can't remember which. they deliver but do not assemble, and are obviously slightly more expensive than in the UK. If you go north on the N322, turn off into Guardamar, and it is almost immediately on the right, in a row of shops.

Comentario

Bunk Beds

We have a Dreams bunk bed for sale. It has a single upper and a lower futon double. It is unused and the single mattress is still in the cover. We brought it over last June but it is too big for our needs. I will send you a PM with the cost.

Comentario

Re: Bunk Beds

Originalmente publicado por Susan Allen
        We have a Dreams bunk bed for sale. It has a single upper and a lower futon double. It is unused and the single mattress is still in the cover. We brought it over last June but it is too big for our needs. I will send you a PM with the cost.
        hi,
        iv read your adv. ...do you still have the bed? and maybe a pic?

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X