X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• TV and DVD

Hi there,

Apart from Carrefour does anyone know of any good elecrical stores who sell reasonably priced TV and DVDs? We are in the process of furnishing our new place in Pilar and will be coming over for Easter and hope to buy something then. Have looked in Carrefour and some of the stuff looks ok but wanted to widen our options.

Thanks for your help

Steve

Hi do you know Alicante at all? There is a business park there, also a big DIY shop, bowling alley, Mc D's etc, etc. There is a huge shop there called Mediamart. It is like a huge Comet sells hundreds of TV's, and all electrical goods all quite well priced.

Comentario

Be careful, you might find when something goes wrong you have to go back to the shop or area where you bought it, so stay local iff possible even if you do pay a few more euros.

Comentario

My personal experience of buying stuff from the Carrefour has not been that good. Our kettel, video recorder and Stereo all broke within 12 months and if you ever try complaining at the Carrefour I have found that they suddenly don't speak English and my Spanish is only basic at the moment. So you are left with buying new stuff. I know some people will have had stuff made by Blue Sky for years but I personally find their stuff "dies" quicker. If you don't want to trundle up to Alicante there is always Hons Garcia a few streets past the carrefour going between the lakes, towards Quesada. They don't have a huge seletion but they do have very good customer service and aftersales.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X