Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Buses to Los Montesinos

We are in the process of purchasing an apartment in Los Montesinos and were told that there was a bus service to torrevieja
    Does anyone have any idea of what sort of service this is i.e how frequent and the location of bus stops also where we can find some sort of timetable even a rough one would do.
    Thanks in advance

Buses are infrequent I am afraid- see undernoted web site for details:-

http://www.convega.com/agenda/horarios/torrevieja.htm

Taxi's may be a better choice

Comentario

Hi newquay_boy,

We have also bought in Los Montesinos at Montesol Villas.
      Where have you bought?

Bernie

Comentario

Thanks for that Culain we will probably hire a car anway but its good to know that there is some sort of bus service

Comentario

Bernie we have bought at edificio Montegolf on Calle Manuel de Falla as a holiday retreat but to rent out also
          What is the rental market like in the area?

Comentario

Hi newquay_boy and Bernie

If you need someone to look after your place's E-mail me on wendy1950@telefonica.net and I will send you details
            Regards
            Wendy

Comentario

Hi newquay_boy,

Dont know about rental at the moment as ours isnt ready til July and we prob wont be able to sign til sept
              Is yours ready now?

Bernie

Comentario

Hi Bernie
                Ours is ready but we wont be actually finalising until end of July which isnt too far away So we will be looking to sort things out from then. How far are you from the town?

Comentario

Hi newquay_ boy,

We are about 5-8 min stroll away from town center. We are on the right hand side of the road as you leave Los Montesinos town heading towards San Miguel. It's to the back/side of the public swimming pool (I think).
                  What about yours?

Bernie

Comentario

Hi Bernie
                    We are right in the town opposite the Dia supermarket about a one minute walk to the town square

Comentario

Hi newquay_boy,

Have you organised about furniture yet or are you going to have a mad 2 weeks or so when you go out to complete? A lot of people we know swear by Hons Garcia.
                      We went to a place when we were out in Apr. It was on the main road and called Estillo. At first glance they are expensive but they do furniture packages which you can chop & change to your own taste and the quality was pretty good.
                      You know we have been to Los Montesinos (to see how our place was progressing) a few times and have still not managed to go to the town square. All we know is from pictures we have seen.

Bernie

Comentario

Hi Bernie
                        We bought with furniture included so it will only be a mad few days getting the bits and pieces.
                        The town square is really nice and well worth a visit.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X