Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Cockroaches!!

Like somebody else on this thread mentioned, I too do not like killing things (big softy), but why are you all so terrified of them? Is it because they may be a health risk or do you just not like creepy crawlies? We have had a few in the house, but I dont want my kids growing up being scared to death of insects, and squashing every little creature that happens to wander by, so I keep calm and chuck them outside! I have to say though that I dont like them - woke up to find one crawling over my back one night, but my killer Beagle got it bless him! All these afore- mentioned sprays and things - are they safe if you have pets?

Joey

Did you know that the cockroach is probably one of the oldest living creatures in the world! Anyway just thought I would say that before I say I have no objection with creepie crawlies and am happy to rescue spiders (my son would have my kill anything walking on more than 4 legs). And have been called upon by a friend of mine to remove spiders from her house on several occasions. But there are some creatures that really have no place on the planet! They serve no purpose they are pests and a menace.

Flies are one of said useless creatures, what do flies do? Nothing except spread germs and disease. I like spiders because they like flies!

Roaches are another what do they do? what purpose do they serve? They are horrible looking little monsters that I would love to see irradicated from the planet. But as they are the one of the oldest living creature's on the planet and survived this long that I know is unlikely.

Comentario

Hi Joey, I think that you have got the wrong idea about peoples views on cockroaches, they are not scared of them, they extremely unpleasant little things. You may not be scared of rats or flies but would you really want hoards of them in your house? As for just throwing the roaches outside, that is not very neighbourly is it?

Comentario

cockroaches

Depends what the neighbours are like ha ha!

Comentario

I hate them!!!

Spray aroun allthe house to keep shop of them. Still get a few, they are fact of life living here!!!

Hope they are not too bad for animals, my dog ate a dead one, least I hope it was dead. That was a few weeks ago and she seems to be ok!!!

Comentario

What ever you do DO NOT STAND ON THEM.
            When we were over last week we were told that they carry up to 1000 eggs and if you crush one underfoot and walk into your house they will lay dorment for sometime before hatching out.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X