X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• craft shops

Hi

I left a message about card making/scrapbooking clubs but no replies. Does anyone who lives in Torrevieja know if there are any shops who supply items for card making/scrapbooking.

Many thanks

toni

Craft Shops

Hello
    There are a couple of Craft shops in the area. CM Crafts in Los Altos just off the N332 - there should be a phone number in the local papers. They are quite small but have what you want (and do workshops)
    I used to go to Glorias in Via Pk2 at Playa Flamenca (for Napkin Decoupage) that shop is closing end of June but Gloria has a large unit opening in September in Guardamar (behind Trotters) again off the N332. Gloria is combining both her shops so she can have larger classes. You can also get cardmaking supplies off the Internet very cheaply. PM me and I'll give you a couple of sites if you want.
    Cheers
    Christine

Comentario

Hi Toni,
      My wife and I have just spent two weeks near Torrevieja and these 2 shops are my wife's second homes. First is 'Kate's' the address is:

Centro Comercial JCP No 20
      Altos Del Limonar
      Torrevieja 03184

Phone: 966 789 195
      No web site but sells, card making supplies, wool, threads, greeting cards etc.

My wife also attended a workshop (2-4pm) and thought is was worth while.

Plenty of free parking outside.

2nd is Gloria's

Phone: 965 724 442
      email: office@gloriashobby.com

As fenclare mentions Gloria is closing down for a while but will be opening in September. Gloria also sends out newsletters by email.

Hope this helps.
      HappyChappy.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X