Thread: Butcher

Default Butcher

Coming over for 3 wks and will need to do the shopping - where's a good butcher (beef) that's easy to get to/find?

Having driven up and down the N332 a thousand times I don't know how I missed this one.

Second roundabout out of Torre towards Cartagena, right next to Lidl, facing the road.

Good butcher....suggested we have a pavo for Christmas, but we settled on a traditional turkey instead.

Hi I'm new here. I'll try to raise the tone!
    Which was the first roundabout? there are a few! please be more specific

I think he means the round-a-bout for Playa Flamenca Comercial Centre where they are building the new 'superstore' with a Russian name !!

Did they have any Capons in there ??!!

Mike

It's on the Almeda Del Mar roundabout and if you go in in a morning they have an English butcher on. The meat is very good. Don't know about capon but if you ask I am sure they will be able to find one for you.
    Cath

CHOP SHOP ,QUESADA, THROUGH THE ARCHES ON THE LEFT AND BEHIND CASI CASI /QSD OFFICES, ALL YOU CAN WANT FROM AN ENGLISH BUTCHER AND MORE. TURKEYS, HAMS, AND ALL THE TRIMMINGS.

We get the best beef ever from the butcher in Lidl by Carrefour. Nice & Tender.

Quote Originally Posted by garyvanput
    Having driven up and down the N332 a thousand times I don't know how I missed this one.

Second roundabout out of Torre towards Cartagena, right next to Lidl, facing the road.

Good butcher....suggested we have a pavo for Christmas, but we settled on a traditional turkey instead.
    Going to show my ignorance now - or lack of sense of humour - but what's the difference between pavo and traditional turkey please. Unless you're on a wind-up? I have always thought that pavo was simply Spanish for turkey.

Marcadores