Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nudist beach

Can you attempt to explain why you feel the need to expose yourself?

What goes through your mind?

Not being funny, I really want to understand this.

Default nudists

I know it's a difficult one to understand if you've never tried it but for me it's just the absolute freedom. I don't frequent nudist beaches as a matter of course or belong to any clubs but I do sometimes in the summer get down to the beach early and take a dip au natural, a wonderful feeling and nothing to do with sex or perversion.

Well said Brian, I hate buying and wearing clothes, any chance I get I lose them (as long as its in a place that is acceptable) there off.

Heaven must be a nude beach with beer vendors and an endless supply of books

OK I know I am generalising here but why is do you think that the majority of nudist are old, fat ugly people?

As a matter of fact I'm a 25 y/o male, and I'm pretty good looking if I do say so myself :P You would be surprised at how many "pretty" young people (lots of girls too f.y.i) are nudists/enjoy nude beaches. generally they are pretty cool people, openminded, non-judgemental, not stuck up on makeup and fashion, the kind of people I like.
    Maybe you should visit a beach, get you gears off, sunscreen up your shiny white bits and relax. You get over the naked thing pretty quickly, unless you try playing volleyball or frisbee, clothes do serve a purpose. . . .

Also "fat old ugly people" may be over represented because the younger generation have yet to discover the freedom?

At least you have somewhere to carry your ring doughnuts when your hands are full.

Marcadores