Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• nudist beach

Hello, where will I find the nearest nudist beach to Torrevieja, thank you.

The nearest big nudist beach is La Marina, about 20 mins drive but worth it, for a lovely beach

Comentario

No, there is one in La Marina: (Near Guardamar)

http://www.ociototal.com//naturismo/alicante.html

I have never been myself but this question has been asked before.

Comentario

I think you will find that is what i wrote La Marina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comentario

Sorry, take out the word "no" It was c&p-ed from another thread.

Comentario

Nudist Beach

There is one towards Playa Flamenca near Punta Prima.

Head south on the N332 and as you approach Lidl Supermarket on the right hand side go all the way round the roudabout and head back towards Torrevieja and in about 20 to 30 yards you will see an opening onto the scrubland with tracks down to the sea.

Plenty places to park. Make your way down the path to the beach. There is a sandy beach to the right and flat rocks to the left. You will generally find the nudists there.

Comentario

This is even better near cartengena www.elportus.com

Comentario

Is dress formal or informal?

Comentario

Is La Marina a large area? Is there just a specific part of the beach for naturists? Thanks

Comentario

previous thread
                    http://www.torrevieja.com/forums/gen...sts-beach.html

Comentario

Can you attempt to explain why you feel the need to expose yourself?

What goes through your mind?

Not being funny, I really want to understand this.

Comentario

nudists

I know it's a difficult one to understand if you've never tried it but for me it's just the absolute freedom. I don't frequent nudist beaches as a matter of course or belong to any clubs but I do sometimes in the summer get down to the beach early and take a dip au natural, a wonderful feeling and nothing to do with sex or perversion.

Comentario

Well said Brian, I hate buying and wearing clothes, any chance I get I lose them (as long as its in a place that is acceptable) there off.

Heaven must be a nude beach with beer vendors and an endless supply of books

Comentario

OK I know I am generalising here but why is do you think that the majority of nudist are old, fat ugly people?

Comentario

As a matter of fact I'm a 25 y/o male, and I'm pretty good looking if I do say so myself :P You would be surprised at how many "pretty" young people (lots of girls too f.y.i) are nudists/enjoy nude beaches. generally they are pretty cool people, openminded, non-judgemental, not stuck up on makeup and fashion, the kind of people I like.
                              Maybe you should visit a beach, get you gears off, sunscreen up your shiny white bits and relax. You get over the naked thing pretty quickly, unless you try playing volleyball or frisbee, clothes do serve a purpose. . . .

Also "fat old ugly people" may be over represented because the younger generation have yet to discover the freedom?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X