Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Dos Mares

I understand that there is a shopping complex called Dos Mares. Can someone please give me directions to it and details of the shops which are there. Thanks,

Get yourself on the A-7 motorway heading towards Cartagena and look out for the signs, it could be exit 777 but don't quote me.

Big Eroski supermarket selling everything from prams to hams, vodafone shop, jewelers, cinema, bowling alley, fast food hall etc. etc etc.

It's a bit tricky if you want to go on a Sunday though, I'm told they can only open 8 per year and they usually reserve these for Christmas and the busy summer period.

Good luck.

Comentario

Comentario

I think it's Exit 777 too.

Comentario

Just been up there today, it also has a number of clothes shops upstairs and a cool pet shop with: -

Pythons
          Parrots
          Iguanas
          Cats
          Fish
          Puppies
          Rats

And

A Baby Ostrich !!! (type of thing)

All inside the shop. Excellent.

Comentario

Thanks very much for your helpful replies.

Comentario

Dos Mares

Easy to find along the 332 past San pedro. Went ther over New year and it has a good range of reasonably priced shops. Has a good range of eating places including Burger King which keeps the kids happy. We went to the Tapas bar on the ground floor and had 4 dishes, glass of wine, half of cerveza & 2 coffees and the bill was about 10 euros, great value and good service. Can't believe the baby ostrich is still on sale, it looked prety distressed wehen we were there. But hey, the love their animals in Spain!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X