Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Air con

Anyone any ideas what this pre installed nonsense is ? Why doesn't the builder just install the damn thing.It can't be just to give you an option,as other places by the same builder come with it.I have a nice dangly wire outside mine.I suppose what I'm really getting at,is it easy enough to install on your own,I know you can pick up 1 unit systems for 400 E in carrefour and the like.The builder wants an extra 1010 E to install and fit Advice would be well received.

Baz .

Pre-installation means that the ducting is put inside the walls at the construction stage so you don't need to drill big holes in your walls to get the piping through.

As with most things in life, you get what you pay for, so go for as expensive a unit as you can afford. In my experience the carrefour units last two summers and give up. Go for Mitsubishis and have them installed professionally.

Good luck

Comentario

Comentario

Thanks Chris
        Contacted him throught the classified ads.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por AndyH
          Pre-installation means that the ducting is put inside the walls at the construction stage so you don't need to drill big holes in your walls to get the piping through.

As with most things in life, you get what you pay for, so go for as expensive a unit as you can afford. In my experience the carrefour units last two summers and give up. Go for Mitsubishis and have them installed professionally.

Good luck
          Thanks Andy.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X