Torrevieja Restaurants

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

I can also highly recommend the PAPAYA TREE RESTAURANT in Playa Flamenca CC absolutely top quality Thai and Chinese food, they have a privilage card scheme in order to thank loyal customers, they are also offering home delivery on takeaways which is great for when you don't want to venture out for a meal. Trust me we have tried all the rest and have not had food or service to match it, give it a try tel 965 325 105 I would recommend you book as it is quite popular.

Comentario

hello ! my wife and me have been eating twice in Meson el Prado. we are living near this restaurant . The food is very good and the portion are big . My wife took an assortment of fish (about 300 gr of fish was in the plate ) and me a mix grill.
      I will just complaint about the price .... well because for me I could cook that at home for cheaper :-p ....................... it's a joke :-p

Comentario

the lobster restaurant (den engel) in playa flamenca got a very very clean kitchen ( very important against food intoxication )
        we've got a 26 euro menu with a very big fresh lobster , this included one bisque as starter

edouardo's in villamartin got a very ambitious head chef . the cheapest menu is 16 euro. The product are buy and prepare 5 hours before each opening .

all this restaurant I know them because I have been working for few days or few months ...

Comentario

does somebody know where is served the best paella ?? because I was eating some few restaurant and each time I've got the feeling to eat just some rice with 20 gr of meat inside the pan

thanks

Comentario

Restaurants torrevieja

hello everyone, I have been reading all of your suggestions for restaurants in or around Torrevieja and thought that I would share my dining secret with you.the restaurant is located on the la mata side of TORRE, WE CALL THE AREA THE STRIP,it is on the coast road after los locas,the Masa hotel,it is on the right hand side going towards La mata....it is called The Lemon Tree and is run by a charming couple from england.The food is excellent and i would describe it as fine eating.My advice is to book in advance during the busy season as you could be disappointed if they are fully booked which is a regular occurance.I advised my cousin to book last november and she didn't bother..and guess what...fully booked.The food is a la carte but they have a table d'hote menu for 15 euro..but this is on a first come first served basis.You will not be disappointed with this delightful place.I can't remember the couple's name but her name is Catherine. Check it out,you won't be anything other that delighted ...we absolutely love it. Enjoy. Regards, Rosemary. P.S.my husband thinks she may be called Cathy..i'm not sure,so play it by ear!

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X