Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• murcia airport

i have to pick my sister up from the airport in murcia end of august, i dont drive but was wondering if anyone knoew if there are busses there and where i can get this info from? im coming from torrevieja and returning there with her please help

Hi Emmanib2003.

To my knowledge there are no buses that serve the airport directly - it's a case of getting a cab to the nearest town on the N332.

If things have changed recently hopefully someone else will post accordingly, but it may be easier to get a cab there and back for peace of mind.

Chris.

Comentario

As Chris says, a taxi definately the easiest and possibly safest way to play it.

Comentario

Can anyone tell me how much a taxi will cost from Murcia airport to Villa martin area, please.

Comentario

Comentario

My neighbours got a proper taxi recently from Murcia Airport to Villamartin, and was charged 30 Euros.

Comentario

Cheaper than some 'english taxis'

Comentario

...and properly insured too! Bargain.

Chris.

Comentario

You can get a taxi (approx 5 euros) to Santiago de la Ribera and get the bus from there. The buses only run about every 2 hours but it might coincide with your flight times. It is only about 5 minutes from the airport.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X