Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Smoking shirt

Can anybody tell me name(s) on a shop/shops in Torrevieja where one can get a smoking shirt?

Tank you!

lionesse

Okay I will be the one to ask what is a smoking shirt????

Wendy

Comentario

smoking shirt

hihi...
      (I am norwegian, my be that's the reason why you don't understand my english...)

Well; a smoking shirt: Men sometimes dress in smoking, James Bond do all the time. May be you call it something else in english. In my norwegian dictionary: "smoking" = "dinner jacket" or "dinner suit". And the shirt is called "evening shirt". Is this more understandable?

Still hopeful,
      lionesse

Comentario

Do you mean the kind of shirt you would wear with a tuxedo (i.e. formal evening dress), perhaps with a wing collar?

Chris.

Comentario

Smoking shirt

That's exactly what I mean. Thank you!
          Now that you know what I am looking for, may be we could go back to the original question?

Comentario

I don't know for sure, and a quick search with Google hasn't helped. You could try the Habaneras centre next to Carrefour - they may have the type of shops you are looking for.

HTH,

Chris.

Comentario

shirts and Habaneras

Thank's.
              We've been to Habaneras today, and found a shirt. Not the one we were looking for, but one that can be used for the purpose - actually not a tuxido, but a kilt.

Comentario

Glad you got it sorted.

Chris.

Comentario

Norwegian's wear kilts? Blimey you learn something new every day!

Comentario

Perhaps we could have a photo?

Comentario

kilt

My husband to be has scottish ancestors, so he is entitled to wear it.
                      How on earth is it possible to post a photo here???

Comentario

Of course he's entitled to wear it and good on him for so doing!
                        I have no idea how to post photos, but someone on here is bound to help - I do love to see a man in a kilt

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Cinuelica
                          Of course he's entitled to wear it and good on him for so doing!
                          I have no idea how to post photos, but someone on here is bound to help - I do love to see a man in a kilt
                          Here you go.

Comentario

Very fetching!

Comentario

Blimey!!

I thought father Christmas was from Lapland not Norway!

Can we see a picture of a Scotsman wearing a helmet with horns?

Very nice though all thats missing is a bottle of Iron Bru and a fish supper!

sorry couldn't resist....

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X